AdmitSee Scholarship Winners!

Applying to college is expensive! To help out, we created the AdmitSee Scholarship - we give $5,000 every semester to a randomly selected AdmitSee user. Want a chance at next semester’s giveaway? If so, sign up here or update your existing AdmitSee profile. Below are some of our past winners from the monthly $1000 scholarship & the semester based $5,000 scholarship!

This could be you! What are you waiting for? Enter for a chance to win a $5000 Scholarship!

littlegreentre…

Accepted to Cambridge, Stanford, Princeton, Yale, Brown, UPenn, Columbia, UC Berkeley, UCLA, Swarthmore, Barnard, Wellesley, Duke, NYU, BU

overly ambitious, passionately curious, helplessly perfectionistic
Isandres2

Accepted to Utah, Colorado, Colby, Williams, SMCVT

Hi! I go by Izi and I am a current student at Williams College Class of 2019. I hope to be a biology or sociology major with a neuroscience concentration. I am on the NCAA Division 1 alpine ski team here.

Serena2020

Accepted to Harvard, UChicago, Northwestern, Swarthmore, Emory, Oklahoma U, UKentucky, K College , OU, Alma

Premed on track to graduate a year early. But I love my school! National merit scholar, into surgery, arts & community…