AdmitSee Scholarship Winners!

Applying to college is expensive! To help out, we created the AdmitSee Scholarship - we give $5,000 every semester to a randomly selected AdmitSee user. Want a chance at next semester’s giveaway? If so, sign up here or update your existing AdmitSee profile. Below are some of our past winners from the monthly $1000 scholarship & the semester based $5,000 scholarship!

This could be you! What are you waiting for? Enter for a chance to win a $5000 Scholarship!

beccapenn38

tifstar1997

Accepted to Cornell, CMU, Northwestern, JHU, UCSD, UCSB, UC Irvine

Cornell Engineering '19
BrownDomer
Notre Dame ‘20

Accepted to BU, Emory, Swarthmore, Notre Dame

Hello! I'm an international student from Ethiopia and I'll be majoring in Biology. I'd love to share all the tips and tricks I've learned from my rather unique college application experience with you!
brianlin
WashU ‘20

Accepted to WashU, CMU, GA Tech, UGA

Aspiring Communication Design and Computer Science student, food lover extraordinaire