AdmitSee Scholarship Winners!

Applying to college is expensive! To help out, we created the AdmitSee Scholarship - we give a scholarship every semester to an AdmitSee user. Want a chance at next semester’s giveaway? If so, sign up here or update your existing AdmitSee profile. Below are some of our past winners :

This could be you! What are you waiting for? Enter for a chance to win a Scholarship!

elewal
Brown

Accepted to Brown, Cornell, CMU, Wesleyan, William & Mary, Case, Villanova, Binghamton, RPI, WPI

Hi! I'm a junior at Brown University studying Biochemistry and English. I am very interested in accessible healthcare for marginalized populations. I also love poetry!
ibonito
UChicago

Accepted to UChicago, UMich

I'm from Metro Detroit and passionate about the intersection between sustainability and business. Huge fan of dancing, traveling, fashion, and helping you with your applications!
jcollica524
Emory

Accepted to Emory, Tulane, GA Tech, GWU, Binghamton, UMD, UMich, Northeastern, USC

Hey! I'm a hard-working data/business major who loves to help high school students with college apps! Message me with any questions!
ltan98
Fordham

Accepted to American, Fordham, Skidmore, Syracuse, UC Irvine, UCSB

Hi there! I went to an American school in Hong Kong from K-12 and will be starting my freshman year at Fordham University at Lincoln Center in the fall. If you're interested in theater and come from overseas, I would be of particular help to you!