AdmitSee Scholarship Winners!

Applying to college is expensive! To help out, we created the AdmitSee Scholarship - we give $5,000 every semester to a randomly selected AdmitSee user. Want a chance at next semester’s giveaway? If so, sign up here or update your existing AdmitSee profile. Below are some of our past winners from the monthly $1000 scholarship & the semester based $5,000 scholarship!

This could be you! What are you waiting for? Enter for a chance to win a $5000 Scholarship!

janelemon

Accepted to Cornell, USC, BU, WashU, RIT

Small town girl from NJ with no major awards but a lot of heart and dreams.
MichaelR

Accepted to Columbia, Dartmouth, Cornell, UC Berkeley, JHU, Vanderbilt, Rice, UMich, UCLA, UNC, UT Austin, Washington, Ohio State, UCSD

Midwestern kid who loves molecular biology and electronic dance music. Let me help you edit your essays!
ashleyzo

Accepted to USC, Dartmouth, Emory, UMich, Rochester, Lehigh, Miami, Alabama, Ole Miss

Hi! I'm a college freshman who was accepted to some of the best universities in the country (most likely due to my essays). Feel free to ask any questions!