Thursday Caption Contest - January 7th

He’s cool, he’s smart, and his voice ain’t half bad, either. So, in this picture of John Legend about to graduate from UPenn, what’s running through his mind? Let us know what you think in the comments section below. We’ll pick our three favorites, taking into account the number of likes your submission gets (hint: it helps to share)! Winner gets a $20 Amazon Gift Card, $20 in site credits, plus bragging rights. The two runners-up each get $10 in credits to apply towards unlocking successful application examples and/or chatting with mentors. Contest ends Thursday, December 10th. Three submissions max. Congrats to last week’s winners

mlotfi_

Accepted to Georgetown, American, GWU, BU

Georgetown Transfer from UMass Boston going into my Sophomore year (AFROTC, ATHLETE)
ibonito

Accepted to UChicago, UMich

I'm from Metro Detroit and passionate about the intersection between sustainability and business. Huge fan of dancing, traveling, fashion, and helping you with your applications!
uhoh29
JHU ‘19

Accepted to JHU, Cornell, Northeastern, Fordham, UMD, Wisconsin, Temple

JHU ‘19, Writing Seminars and English Major, Woodrow Wilson Research Fellow
nyudotedu

Accepted to NYU, BC, BU, GWU, Northeastern

I was born and raised in Korea, but I've studied in in U.S. boarding school for 7 years. I love people, building, and cars so I love every cities in the world.