Thursday Caption Contest - November 26th

We’ve all been there, especially after Thanksgiving - we eat way too much turkey, potatoes, and stuffing. Caption this photo of Ben Stiller from Dodgeball in the comments section below, and you can win prizes. We’ll pick our three favorites, taking into account the number of likes your submission gets (hint: it helps to share)! Winner gets a $20 Amazon Gift Card, $20 in site credits, plus bragging rights. The two runners-up each get $10 in credits to apply towards unlocking successful application examples and/or chatting with mentors. Contest ends Thursday, December 3rd. Three submissions max. Congrats to last week’s winners

Hello! I'm a senior at the University of Pennsylvania Wharton School, and I am concentrating in finance and statistics.
pam3171

Accepted to Harvard, SD State, USD, Yale, Drake

Harvard '19. President's Interagency Task Force on Human Trafficking. Global Health and Health Policy Concentrator. Legal and political background.

nten_nyiam

Accepted to MIT, CalTech, UChicago, Macaulay Honors

I am a technologically inclined person who likes puzzles, video games, tutoring, late night cramming, and helping others.