Thursday Caption Contest - November 26th

We’ve all been there, especially after Thanksgiving - we eat way too much turkey, potatoes, and stuffing. Caption this photo of Ben Stiller from Dodgeball in the comments section below, and you can win prizes. We’ll pick our three favorites, taking into account the number of likes your submission gets (hint: it helps to share)! Winner gets a $20 Amazon Gift Card, $20 in site credits, plus bragging rights. The two runners-up each get $10 in credits to apply towards unlocking successful application examples and/or chatting with mentors. Contest ends Thursday, December 3rd. Three submissions max. Congrats to last week’s winners

rodmoretti

Accepted to Columbia, GA Tech, Northwestern, Princeton, UGA

As a part of Princeton Class of 2019, I know how difficult the application process is...I got denied, accepted, and wait-listed to several places. Let me help you find your path to success!

Here to mentor and guide you!
Tulane ‘20

Ves_Nanov

Accepted to Dartmouth, Vassar, Kenyon, UVA

I am an incoming freshman from Bulgaria. I have spent one year as an exchange student in Chicago and look forward to returning to the States this fall.