Thursday Caption Contest - October 29th

We’re back with another weekly caption contest - this time, featuring the one and only Matthew McConaughey. Submit a caption for a chance to win $40 in prizes!

Respond with your caption submission in the comment section below. We’ll pick our three favorites, taking into account the number of likes your submission gets. It helps to share! Winner gets a $20 Amazon Gift Card, $20 in site credits, plus bragging rights. The  two runners-up each get $10 in credits to apply towards unlocking successful application examples and/or chatting with mentors. Contest ends Thursday, October 29th. Three submissions max.

ssp2020

Accepted to MIT, UMich, Rutgers, Cornell, Rice, JHU

computer science / design / music / film

Accepted to Williams, Claremont (CMC), Amherst, Swarthmore, Pitzer, Northwestern, Tufts, WashU, Grinnell, Rice, Emory, LMU, Wesleyan

I’m a transfer Econ & Bio major passionate about biology, innovation, and health. I learned a lot from navigating this hectic process twice, and I’m excited to help!

unwakudu21

Accepted to Yale, DePaul, JHU, Northwestern, UCF, U Illinois, Pitt, Vanderbilt

An inquisitive girl who is always pushing herself to achieve the near impossible.