Thursday Caption Contest - October 29th

We’re back with another weekly caption contest - this time, featuring the one and only Matthew McConaughey. Submit a caption for a chance to win $40 in prizes!

Respond with your caption submission in the comment section below. We’ll pick our three favorites, taking into account the number of likes your submission gets. It helps to share! Winner gets a $20 Amazon Gift Card, $20 in site credits, plus bragging rights. The  two runners-up each get $10 in credits to apply towards unlocking successful application examples and/or chatting with mentors. Contest ends Thursday, October 29th. Three submissions max.

mlotfi_

Accepted to Georgetown, American, GWU, BU

Georgetown Transfer from UMass Boston going into my Sophomore year (AFROTC, ATHLETE)
jackieee

Accepted to Princeton, Yale, Columbia, Dartmouth, Brown, Cornell, CMU, JHU, Duke, USC, BU, Illinois, UMich

Unhooked Asian girl from the Bay Area! Princeton CS '22

htownbrown

Accepted to Stanford, Harvard, Princeton, Yale, UPenn, Pomona, Williams, Amherst, Claremont (CMC), Northwestern, Vanderbilt, USC, JHU, UC Berkeley, UT Austin, UNC, Tulane, UMich, Georgetown

An aspiring lawyer who wants to make a difference in the world.