Tips for New AdmitSee High School Users

For many people, applying to college can be an intimidating and worrisome process. Where you attend college can shape not only your next few years, but much of your life afterwards. That’s where AdmitSee comes in. With AdmitSee you can make better decisions about college applications using data - check out applicants at your dream school, see college students similar to you and discover schools you maybe weren’t even considering!

Below are a few ways you can make the most out of your free AdmitSee account:

Search for applicants most like you

AdmitSee has detailed profiles of college applicants, including actual test scores, grades, essays and advice. Target your search to students similar to you to see the range of schools they got accepted and rejected from. It’s a great way to assess what you have to do in order to get into the school of your choice, as well as to open up your prospective list of schools.

Curated lists of profiles

Are you an international student? Have an interesting hobby? Family challenges? If you have no idea how to tackle writing about a particular subject, you can take a look at our packages page. Our curated packages consist of profiles sorted by topic, expert or school. These profiles are hand-selected by the AdmitSee staff, as well as highly regarded experts in the admissions space, and they can help you to develop a plan of attack to craft the best application possible!

Exclusive data insights

Want to know what percentage of students on AdmitSee got into both Stanford and Duke? Want to see what the lowest SAT score of someone admitted to Yale? What about majors University of Texas at Austin admits chose to study? Enjoy access to our exclusive data insights with your AdmitSee account.

Applying to college isn’t easy, but a large part of it is having as data available to make informed decisions. We at AdmitSee understand and want to help. If you haven’t already, sign up for free today!

Allan Buntoengsuk
Allan Buntoengsuk

Allan spent most of his childhood in LA, graduated from UCLA in the early 1960’s and started his career in data management shortly after. In 1984, Allan moved up to San Francisco anticipating the dot-com boom and became a UX designer. Now in his late 70’s, he enjoys bingo night, warm milk, and getting heckled by his colleagues for being significantly older than everyone.

pam3171

Accepted to Harvard, SD State, USD, Yale, Drake

Harvard '19. President's Interagency Task Force on Human Trafficking. Global Health and Health Policy Concentrator. Legal and political background.
Ves_Nanov

Accepted to Dartmouth, Vassar, Kenyon, UVA

I am an incoming freshman from Bulgaria. I have spent one year as an exchange student in Chicago and look forward to returning to the States this fall.