Tips for New AdmitSee Members!

As a new member of our site, below are some tips to help you increase profile views and sales!

If you didn’t already know, all college and graduate students who create an Admit profile and upload their application materials will get paid for sharing their insights with current applicants! For every person that unlocks your profile, you will make 50% of that profit! That’s right—so if your profile is worth $20, you will get paid $10 every time someone unlocks your profile. Want to learn how to bump your profile up to $20, keep reading!

Add info and get a price bump. Our best selling profiles are those that contain a lot of information and are thus priced on the higher end of the spectrum. They show up on the front page of the site and people are more likely to purchase these profiles because they’re getting a lot of useful information. You can increase the value of your profile by responding to multiple advice topics, adding supplemental essays, or including additional stats.

Snazz up your profile. Although profile photos aren’t required, we encourage you to share a photo—it doesn’t have to be a headshot; it can be a group photo or even a photo of your favorite place in the world or school mascot. Doing so helps the buyer connect with your profile and know you’re real—it’s a $1 price bump! You should also upload a college school ID to confirm you attend the school you claim you do and get that verification checkmark—another easy $2!

Refer people to the site. If you know college students, high school students, or high school counselors, refer them to the site! Referring students from your high school or hometown works well because they’re likely to look up Admit profiles that share their background (e.g., hometown or home state). Plus, the more people on the site, the better chance a user will match your criteria. (Additional note: By referring people to the site using your unique invite code, you get $2 per user you that signs up)

Direct potential buyers to your profile. You can also link directly to your profile by sharing it anonymously with different college forums, perhaps as a comment in response to someone’s forum question about what it takes to get into X school.

Get featured in a package. Our packages sell extremely well. If you believe you fit into a package and would like to be featured, send us an email and let us know what school or essay topic package you’d like to be included in. It doesn’t have to be an already existing package. For example, if you’re a European international student or an athlete, you can suggest we create a package of international students from Europe or a package featuring students who were recruited for sports. Be creative!

Serve as a Mentor. Our Mentorship Program is the newest addition to our site. It’s essentially a way for users to communicate directly with current college students about anything to do with the application process or even about post-acceptance topics, such as what majors to choose and career goals. As a Mentor, you earn $5/month for each student you mentor. You can learn more about what being a Mentor entails here. To opt in as a Mentor, simply log into your account and click on the button to serve as a Mentor on your profile splash page.

Haven’t created an profile yet?

Ryanh914

Accepted to American, Cornell, Northwestern, Florida, Ohio State, FSU, UNC

UNC '18 from Charlotte, NC.
ssp2020

Accepted to MIT, UMich, Rutgers, Cornell, Rice, JHU

computer science / design / music / film

ayinUChicago

Accepted to Duke, Brown, NYU, UChicago, UNC, East Carolina, NC State

I'm a class of 2018'er at UChicago studying Economics and Psychology! Super interested in start-ups and economics.