Top 10 College Spring Break Destinations!

It might still be hitting below 20s and still snowing in areas in the Northeast, but Spring Break 2015 is almost upon us! So we’ve put together some of our Admit’s favorite Spring Break destinations thus far: ​

1. Miami, FL 

Miami is an all time favorite destination if you’re looking for some fun in the sun. Relax and sunbathe on the beach by day and hit up restaurants and bars on South Beach by night. If you’re lucky, your college spring break will even line up with the Ultra Musical Festival - an annual 3 day electronic music festival that brings in people from all over the world.

2. Myrtle Beach, SC 

More than just getting tanned and taking a dip in the ocean, Myrtle Beach offers a boardwalk of activities that college students can’t refuse. Complete with arcades and attraction rides, this spring break destination gives you games, sun, and of course, a wild nightlife. 

3. New York City, NY

The beach isn’t for everyone. Those who don’t enjoy the sand and waves venture out to the Big Apple. Just as Taylor Swift’s “Welcome to New York”, the concrete jungle does welcome you with open arms. There is so much to do in the city, you’ll never get bored! Go catch a broadway show, stroll around central park and end up in Soho for a quick bite to eat. 

clovescirrus

Accepted to Princeton, Dartmouth, Rice, JHU, UVA, UMD, CMU, Vanderbilt

Princeton class of 2020, choir nerd, lover of language. Writing is my favorite thing to do, and I'd love to help you brainstorm/write/revise.

Ryanh914

Accepted to American, Cornell, Northwestern, Florida, Ohio State, FSU, UNC

UNC '18 from Charlotte, NC.

Student Insight: How to Approach Transferring Colleges

Not sure if your current university is the best school for you? Consider your transfer options. No one really expects to go through the application process again after senior year in high school. But things...

How To Succeed on MCAT Test Day
How To Succeed on MCAT Test Day

Stressed out about your upcoming MCAT? Our friends at Magoosh will help you through MCAT Test Day! You’ve prepared for the MCAT for months, you’ve selected the right date for you—and it’...