Top 10 College Spring Break Destinations!

It might still be hitting below 20s and still snowing in areas in the Northeast, but Spring Break 2015 is almost upon us! So we’ve put together some of our Admit’s favorite Spring Break destinations thus far: ​

1. Miami, FL 

Miami is an all time favorite destination if you’re looking for some fun in the sun. Relax and sunbathe on the beach by day and hit up restaurants and bars on South Beach by night. If you’re lucky, your college spring break will even line up with the Ultra Musical Festival - an annual 3 day electronic music festival that brings in people from all over the world.

2. Myrtle Beach, SC 

More than just getting tanned and taking a dip in the ocean, Myrtle Beach offers a boardwalk of activities that college students can’t refuse. Complete with arcades and attraction rides, this spring break destination gives you games, sun, and of course, a wild nightlife. 

3. New York City, NY

The beach isn’t for everyone. Those who don’t enjoy the sand and waves venture out to the Big Apple. Just as Taylor Swift’s “Welcome to New York”, the concrete jungle does welcome you with open arms. There is so much to do in the city, you’ll never get bored! Go catch a broadway show, stroll around central park and end up in Soho for a quick bite to eat. 

I'm a student at Columbia. I love writing, activism, terrible jokes, and binge-watching Netflix. Aspiring English teacher.

Accepted to Northwestern, Emory, WashU, UMich

Hey everyone, I'm a current Northwestern student (Class of 2018, although I may finish up a little early) and I absolutely love it! Admissions really is a tough time, so try to keep your head up and don't be afraid to take chances.
niustephanie

Accepted to Stanford, MIT, GA Tech

STEM outreach enthusiast. Poet. Programmer. Advocate for women in STEM.

Early Decision: Should You Apply ED?
Early Decision: Should You Apply ED?

As we get closer to the fall, many rising seniors are wondering, “Should I apply Early Decision?” One of our interns, Anita, recalls her decision to apply ED to University of Pennsylvania, why she did...

4 Tips to Manage Work Life Balance in High School

Adults might be surprised, but high school students also find it difficult to juggle a good work life balance.We’ve all been there. You’ve had to cancel your plan with your friends because...