Top 10 Cutest NCAA Team Mascot Emojis

If you don’t follow college basketball, it’s probably time you should! At the very least, you should know what a bracket is and what March Madness is all about. If you really can’t get yourself excited about basketball, you should be excited about these NCAA Men’s Basketball Team Emojis! Here are our Top 10 Favorites! Illustration done by Julia Heffernan!

1. Cincinnati 

In the round of 62, Cincinnati put of a fight against Purdue, and came out on top! They were 1 of the 6 games that ended with just a 1 point difference in Day 1 of this year’s March Madenss - the most in all NCAA tournament history! Unfortunately, this put them up against the favorites of this year’s NCAA tournament and ultimately lost to the undefeated Kentucky! They may not have gone far in the tournament, but they are our number 1 cutest NCAA emoji this year! 

2. Wisconsin

No. 1 Seed Wisconsin from the Big Ten have continued to prove their strength on their court, cruising straight through to the Sweet Sixteen and to number two on our list!

Want to know more about going to Wisconsin? Check out
Want to know more about going to Wisconsin? Check out jhensel’s Admit Profile!

3. Ole Miss

Ole Miss was knocked out early in the tournament by Xavier, but manages to make it into our top 3 cutest NCAA team emojis this year! 

tngreen55593

Accepted to Georgetown, UT Austin, Texas Christian, Texas A&M, Richmond, Pepperdine

A hard worker that is living the dream.

Should You Take a Gap Year?
Should You Take a Gap Year?

Popular among high school students from the U.K. and Australia, gap years give you an opportunity to delay attending college for a year.  While gap years are as varied as the students who...

Student Insight: How to Approach Transferring Colleges

Not sure if your current university is the best school for you? Consider your transfer options. No one really expects to go through the application process again after senior year in high school. But things...