Top 10 Cutest NCAA Team Mascot Emojis

If you don’t follow college basketball, it’s probably time you should! At the very least, you should know what a bracket is and what March Madness is all about. If you really can’t get yourself excited about basketball, you should be excited about these NCAA Men’s Basketball Team Emojis! Here are our Top 10 Favorites! Illustration done by Julia Heffernan!

1. Cincinnati 

In the round of 62, Cincinnati put of a fight against Purdue, and came out on top! They were 1 of the 6 games that ended with just a 1 point difference in Day 1 of this year’s March Madenss - the most in all NCAA tournament history! Unfortunately, this put them up against the favorites of this year’s NCAA tournament and ultimately lost to the undefeated Kentucky! They may not have gone far in the tournament, but they are our number 1 cutest NCAA emoji this year! 

2. Wisconsin

No. 1 Seed Wisconsin from the Big Ten have continued to prove their strength on their court, cruising straight through to the Sweet Sixteen and to number two on our list!

Want to know more about going to Wisconsin? Check out
Want to know more about going to Wisconsin? Check out jhensel’s Admit Profile!

3. Ole Miss

Ole Miss was knocked out early in the tournament by Xavier, but manages to make it into our top 3 cutest NCAA team emojis this year! 

Here to mentor and guide you! :)
lmelcher

Accepted to Columbia, Brown, UPenn, Rice, UC Berkeley, UCLA, UVA, UC Davis, UCSD, UCSC, USC

Hey! I'm a John Jay Scholar at Columbia, and I'm from Los Angeles. I'm planning to major in Art History and do ballet and theater. Hope I can help!
brianlinus1753
Northwestern

Accepted to Northwestern, UChicago, MIT, UNC

Kind of normal.. with average grades and African from kenya
juliawang143
UPenn

Accepted to UPenn, Illinois, UMich

lover of the Bachelor, avocadoes, hikes, and rewatching Harry Potter for the 1000th time.