Top 10 Cutest NCAA Team Mascot Emojis

If you don’t follow college basketball, it’s probably time you should! At the very least, you should know what a bracket is and what March Madness is all about. If you really can’t get yourself excited about basketball, you should be excited about these NCAA Men’s Basketball Team Emojis! Here are our Top 10 Favorites! Illustration done by Julia Heffernan!

1. Cincinnati 

In the round of 62, Cincinnati put of a fight against Purdue, and came out on top! They were 1 of the 6 games that ended with just a 1 point difference in Day 1 of this year’s March Madenss - the most in all NCAA tournament history! Unfortunately, this put them up against the favorites of this year’s NCAA tournament and ultimately lost to the undefeated Kentucky! They may not have gone far in the tournament, but they are our number 1 cutest NCAA emoji this year! 

2. Wisconsin

No. 1 Seed Wisconsin from the Big Ten have continued to prove their strength on their court, cruising straight through to the Sweet Sixteen and to number two on our list!

Want to know more about going to Wisconsin? Check out
Want to know more about going to Wisconsin? Check out jhensel’s Admit Profile!

3. Ole Miss

Ole Miss was knocked out early in the tournament by Xavier, but manages to make it into our top 3 cutest NCAA team emojis this year! 

ayinUChicago

Accepted to Duke, Brown, NYU, UChicago, UNC, East Carolina, NC State

I'm a class of 2018'er at UChicago studying Economics and Psychology! Super interested in start-ups and economics.
BrownDomer
Notre Dame ‘20

Accepted to BU, Emory, Swarthmore, Notre Dame

Hello! I'm an international student from Ethiopia and I'll be majoring in Biology. I'd love to share all the tips and tricks I've learned from my rather unique college application experience with you!
Ves_Nanov

Accepted to Dartmouth, Vassar, Kenyon, UVA

I am an incoming freshman from Bulgaria. I have spent one year as an exchange student in Chicago and look forward to returning to the States this fall.

University of Notre Dame 2017-2018 Supplemental Essay Prompts

Interested in applying to the University of Notre Dame? Check out their supplemental essay prompts for this application season! University of Notre Dame is a catholic university located just adjacent to South Bend, Indiana. It...

What I'd Change About My College Applications
What I’d Change About My College Applications

Hindsight is always 20/20. That’s why it’s also important for college students to look back on their college application experience. They were in the same position you were just a year or two ago....

Williams College 2017-2018 Supplemental Essay Prompts

Located in Williamstown, MA, Williams College is ranked number 1 in liberal arts colleges in the U.S. Williams College is one of the most popular liberal arts colleges in the U.S. Being a liberal...