9 Reasons You’ll Fall in Love with UC Santa Barbara

There’s more to America’s top-ranked party school than just the extravagant soirées. It took just one visit for Mohan to fall in with UC Santa Barbara and here’s 9 reasons why:

1. Everyone’s on wheels

You better look both ways when walking around—bikes and skateboards have right of way!

2. They’re green 

Recycling is like a religion over there. 

3. They have 6 Nobel Laureates on staff

A Nobel Prize is the most coveted honor in most fields. UCSB has winners in Electrical and Computer Engineering, Economics, Chemistry and Physics. 

lslawson

Accepted to Stanford, UPenn, JHU, Georgetown, Amherst, Smith, Hamilton, Bryn Mawr, Spelman, Holy Cross, Rutgers, Rutgers

I am a Stanford student from New Jersey, hoping to major in one of the social sciences.
niathuravil
Rutgers ‘20

Accepted to Rutgers, NYU, Fordham, UMass, Colorado, MSU, Illinois, Arizona, Washington

Your local dancing astronaut with a passion for the political things in life.
aa192002

Accepted to Stanford, Dartmouth, Drexel, Wisconsin, IWU, UChicago

A Boy Having Intrinsically Nuanced Acumen for Vacuity