9 Reasons You’ll Fall in Love with UC Santa Barbara

There’s more to America’s top-ranked party school than just the extravagant soirées. It took just one visit for Mohan to fall in with UC Santa Barbara and here’s 9 reasons why:

1. Everyone’s on wheels

You better look both ways when walking around—bikes and skateboards have right of way!

2. They’re green 

Recycling is like a religion over there. 

3. They have 6 Nobel Laureates on staff

A Nobel Prize is the most coveted honor in most fields. UCSB has winners in Electrical and Computer Engineering, Economics, Chemistry and Physics. 

ashleyzo

Accepted to USC, Dartmouth, Emory, UMich, Rochester, Lehigh, Miami, Alabama, Ole Miss

Hi! I'm a college freshman who was accepted to some of the best universities in the country (most likely due to my essays). Feel free to ask any questions!

I’m an Econ & Bio major (and transfer) passionate about social justice, STEM, and design. I’ve learned a lot after going through this hectic process twice, and I’m excited to help!