9 Reasons You’ll Fall in Love with UC Santa Barbara

There’s more to America’s top-ranked party school than just the extravagant soirées. It took just one visit for Mohan to fall in with UC Santa Barbara and here’s 9 reasons why:

1. Everyone’s on wheels

You better look both ways when walking around—bikes and skateboards have right of way!

2. They’re green 

Recycling is like a religion over there. 

3. They have 6 Nobel Laureates on staff

A Nobel Prize is the most coveted honor in most fields. UCSB has winners in Electrical and Computer Engineering, Economics, Chemistry and Physics. 

Serena2020

Accepted to Harvard, UChicago, Northwestern, Swarthmore, Emory, Oklahoma U, UKentucky, K College , OU, Alma

Premed on track to graduate a year early. But I love my school! National merit scholar, into surgery, arts & community…
brianlin
WashU ‘20

Accepted to WashU, CMU, GA Tech, UGA

Aspiring Communication Design and Computer Science student, food lover extraordinaire
Yalie

Accepted to Yale, Stanford, Columbia, Rice, Williams, Amherst, UVA, UNC, W&L U, Rutgers, UVM

Entrepreneurial sophomore Mathematics and Philosophy major at Yale University who also loves the liberal arts.
kltaylor96

Accepted to Duke, Northwestern, Elon , William & Mary, Centre, Campbell

I am someone who always shoots for the moon so that if I miss, I will land among the stars.