9 Reasons You’ll Fall in Love with UC Santa Barbara

There’s more to America’s top-ranked party school than just the extravagant soirées. It took just one visit for Mohan to fall in with UC Santa Barbara and here’s 9 reasons why:

1. Everyone’s on wheels

You better look both ways when walking around—bikes and skateboards have right of way!

2. They’re green 

Recycling is like a religion over there. 

3. They have 6 Nobel Laureates on staff

A Nobel Prize is the most coveted honor in most fields. UCSB has winners in Electrical and Computer Engineering, Economics, Chemistry and Physics. 

tngreen55593

Accepted to Georgetown, UT Austin, Texas Christian, Texas A&M, Richmond, Pepperdine

A hard worker that is living the dream.
niustephanie

Accepted to Stanford, MIT, GA Tech

STEM outreach enthusiast. Poet. Programmer. Advocate for women in STEM.
brianlin
WashU ‘20

Accepted to WashU, CMU, GA Tech, UGA

Aspiring Communication Design and Computer Science student, food lover extraordinaire
niathuravil
Rutgers ‘20

Accepted to Rutgers, NYU, Fordham, UMass, Colorado, MSU, Illinois, Arizona, Washington

Your local political astronaut with a passion for the prolific things in life.