What Did These Celebrities Major In? Take This Quiz to Find Out!

​We might not always realize it, but plenty of celebrities graduated from college before they got famous. But can you figure out what they majored in? Take this quiz to test your knowledge and find out which celebrities studied what!

lmelcher

Accepted to Columbia, Brown, UPenn, Rice, UC Berkeley, UCLA, UVA, UC Davis, UCSD, UCSC, USC

Hey! I'm a John Jay Scholar at Columbia, and I'm from Los Angeles. I'm planning to major in Art History and do ballet and theater. Hope I can help!

caitlynatyale

Accepted to Yale, Harvard, Stanford, Brown, UC Berkeley, Pomona, UCSB, Pepperdine, Wellesley, UCLA, USC

Rising junior on a gap year willing to spill all the details that got her into Yale, Harvard, Stanford, Brown, Berkeley, UCLA
arn.s.wu
UCSB ‘22

Accepted to UCSB, Emory, BC, Tulane, UC Irvine, Santa Clara, UCSC, SDSU

I'm a first generation college student starting a physics major at UCSB this fall.