Which College Campuses were these Movies Filmed at?

Ever wondered which universities these movies were filmed at? I bet you’ll never guess!

krpea

Accepted to UNH, UPenn

Writer, artist, dancer, scholar
Riya957

Accepted to Cornell, Macaulay Honors, Stony Brook, Wesleyan

I'm aiming to become a pediatrician! Attending Cornell University (Human Ecology) starting in the Fall of 2015. Major: Human Biology, Health and Society (HBHS)
upenn2019

I'm a student at the University of Pennsylvania. I'm an Asian male from a public high school in Orlando.
whartonschool1…

Accepted to UPenn, Temple, Drexel, Cincinnati, Northeastern, Penn State

I'm a student at the University of Pennsylvania-Wharton School concentrating in Finance and SIR, with interests that include soccer, programming, and music.

College Tours 101: Everything You Need to Know

With spring break and summer vacation in our horizon, it’s time to discuss when and how to plan a successful college tour. What’s a College Tour? What’s the point?  Let’...

Should You Take a Gap Year?
Should You Take a Gap Year?

Popular among high school students from the U.K. and Australia, gap years give you an opportunity to delay attending college for a year.  While gap years are as varied as the students who...

Common Application Essay Prompts 2018-2019

With another application season behind us, it’s time to move on to the next. Here are the 2018-2019 Common Application Essay Prompts. The Common Application conducts a review process for the essay prompts every 2...