Yale Orientation: (Bull)dogged Efforts

We made our way up to New Haven today on the very first leg of our U.S. college tour: Yale’s 2013 student orientation.  Armed with neon sunglasses sporting the AdmitSee url and award-winning homegrown flyers, we posted up on the main quad of Old Campus for a few hours and hounded students who failed to avoid us.  (I’m very persistent and proficient at sticking flyers in your face and pitching the product all while walking backwards facing you so you’re forced to interact with me.  Some may call it pushy; I call it perseverance.)  In any case, I definitely think we got some genuine traction with incoming and current students.  It’s unlikely that the interest and curiosity were feigned, but, then again, Yale is known for its school of drama.

Lydia and I being those people I usually actively avoid.
Generic admitted student sporting AdmitSee shades in front of generic university gate entrance.

Can’t wait for NYU and Columbia this weekend!—oh, we’re gonna flyer the crap outta those tourists.  Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter to keep up with the Kardashians our country-wide college tour over the next few weeks and find out when we’ll be at your school with those sick wayfarers!

Wannabe artsy shot of a hipster (read: vegan) campus eatery, Claire's Corner Copia, to wrap up this blog post.
Wannabe artsy shot of a hipster campus eatery, Claire’s Corner Copia, to (vegan) wrap up this blog post.

Last plug: if you or someone you know would be interested in serving as a campus rep or site ambassador on a $commission$ basis, email us at interns@admitsee.com.

elewal

Accepted to Brown, Cornell, CMU, Wesleyan, William & Mary, Case, Villanova, Binghamton, RPI, WPI

Hi! I'm a sophomore at Brown University studying Biochemistry and English. I love writing, baking, hiking, and music.

UCLA Class of 2020. Orange County native. I like math and music.
clovescirrus

Accepted to Princeton, Dartmouth, Rice, Johns Hopkins, UVA, UMD, CMU, Vanderbilt

Princeton class of 2020, choir nerd, lover of language. Writing is my favorite thing to do, and I'd love to help you brainstorm/write/revise.
pam3171

Accepted to Harvard, SD State, USD, Yale, Drake

Harvard '19. President's Interagency Task Force on Human Trafficking. Global Health and Health Policy Concentrator. Legal and political background.

UNC Writing Supplement Essay Prompts 2017-2018

Due to its popularity among in-state and out-of-state students, the University of North Carolina is one of the most competitive public universities in the US. The University of North Carolina is the oldest public university...

College Rejection: Understanding the Tufts Syndrome

Ever heard of the term Tufts Syndrome? One of our recently graduated high school interns have and Aditya wants to share with you what it means and how it affects your application. Getting rejected from...

MIT 2017-2018 Essay Prompts
MIT 2017-2018 Essay Prompts

Applying to MIT this fall? Check out the 2017-2018 MIT essay prompts!If MIT is your dream school, you should already know that MIT does not use the Common Application. Instead, they have their own...