Yale Orientation: (Bull)dogged Efforts

We made our way up to New Haven today on the very first leg of our U.S. college tour: Yale’s 2013 student orientation.  Armed with neon sunglasses sporting the AdmitSee url and award-winning homegrown flyers, we posted up on the main quad of Old Campus for a few hours and hounded students who failed to avoid us.  (I’m very persistent and proficient at sticking flyers in your face and pitching the product all while walking backwards facing you so you’re forced to interact with me.  Some may call it pushy; I call it perseverance.)  In any case, I definitely think we got some genuine traction with incoming and current students.  It’s unlikely that the interest and curiosity were feigned, but, then again, Yale is known for its school of drama.

Lydia and I being those people I usually actively avoid.
Generic admitted student sporting AdmitSee shades in front of generic university gate entrance.

Can’t wait for NYU and Columbia this weekend!—oh, we’re gonna flyer the crap outta those tourists.  Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter to keep up with the Kardashians our country-wide college tour over the next few weeks and find out when we’ll be at your school with those sick wayfarers!

Wannabe artsy shot of a hipster (read: vegan) campus eatery, Claire's Corner Copia, to wrap up this blog post.
Wannabe artsy shot of a hipster campus eatery, Claire’s Corner Copia, to (vegan) wrap up this blog post.

Last plug: if you or someone you know would be interested in serving as a campus rep or site ambassador on a $commission$ basis, email us at interns@admitsee.com.

aebrennen

Accepted to Yale, UPenn, Davidson, UNC, UMich, Emory, Northwestern, Wake Forest, UVA, UKentucky, William & Mary, Miami OH, Vanderbilt

Passionate about education from the great state of Kentucky.

niathuravil
Rutgers ‘20

Accepted to Rutgers, NYU, Fordham, UMass, Colorado, MSU, Illinois, Arizona, Washington

Your local political astronaut with a passion for the prolific things in life.