You majored in what?!

Here are the 15 weirdest… I mean, unique… majors we’ve come across while compiling our major options for AdmitSee’s student database. There really is something for everyone!

1. Bowling Industry Management, Vincennes University (Indiana)
  2. Theme Park Engineering, California State University Long Beach (California)
  3. Auctioneering, Harrisburg Area Community College (Pennsylvania)
  4. Gunsmithing, Lassen Community College (California)
  5. Folklore and Mythology, Harvard (Massachusetts)
  6. Bagpiping, Carnegie Mellon University (Pennsylvania)
  7. Bassoon Performance, The University of Arizona (Arizona)
  8. Bluegrass, East Tennessee State University (Tennessee) 
  9. Puppetry, University of Connecticut (Connecticut)
  10. Poultry Science, Texas A&M (Texas)
  11. Cannabis Cultivation, Oaksterdam University (California)
  12. Fermentation Sciences, Appalachien State (New York)
  13. Viticulture & Enology, Cornell (New York)
  14. Golf Course Management, University of Maryland (Maryland) 
  15. Turfgrass Science, Penn State University (Pennsylvania) 
At UConnn you can major in puppetry!
At UConnn you can major in puppetry!

yuzhushi
UMD ‘20

Accepted to UMD, JHU, Duke, Case, Swarthmore, Penn State

thythydo

Accepted to USC, Vanderbilt, UC Berkeley, Cal Poly, Cal Poly Pomona, UC Irvine, UCSB, UC Davis, Tufts, Northeastern, SDSU, UCSD, UCSC, San Jose State, Pacific

Proud to be a Trojan!
nyudotedu

Accepted to NYU, BC, BU, GWU, Northeastern

I was born and raised in Korea, but I've studied in in U.S. boarding school for 7 years. I love people, building, and cars so I love every cities in the world.
lmelcher

Accepted to Columbia, Brown, UPenn, Rice, UC Berkeley, UCLA, UVA, UC Davis, UCSD, UCSC, USC

Hey! I'm a John Jay Scholar at Columbia, and I'm from Los Angeles. I'm planning to major in Art History and do ballet and theater. Hope I can help!