You Won’t Believe What They Overheard On Campus

We’re sure you’ve all experienced this before. Whether you’re walking down the hall or joining a group at the dining hall, you’re bound to hear something out of context, inappropriate, or hilariously weird that makes you do a double take. AdmitSee is gathering the best of the best from our users and bringing them to you. 

​Freshman from RPI: “A guy on my floor got called into the dean’s office and almost expelled for downloading 8GB of porn on his laptop one night and slowing down the internet for our entire building.”

Freshman from UGA: “The craziest thing I’ve ever heard on campus is that a guy jumped off the 9th floor of a 10 floor building and survived.”

Junior from Swarthmore: “Someone pooped in the lounge of the Willet.”

Overheard stories crazier than these? Let us know in this survey for a chance to be featured and win a $10 Amazon Gift Card. Another way to get $10 is by creating your AdmitSee profile, so give eavesdropping a break and create your account!

pandc
Swarthmore

Accepted to Rutgers, Fordham, Northeastern, Wellesley, Swarthmore, Davidson, Scripps

Fashion blogger that loves to program cool s***.
kcgreen93
UGA

Accepted to Auburn, Clemson, Baylor, GCSU, Texas Christian

University of Georgia Alumni
andreiboiko
Swarthmore

Accepted to Swarthmore, Tufts, NYU, BU, GWU, Northeastern, CMU

The college process sucks but you only have to go through it once. I got into Swarthmore, Tufts, Carnegie Mellon, George Washington, Boston University, Northeastern and NYU. Hit me up if you have any questions!
sciencesam
Swarthmore

Accepted to Swarthmore

Political Science & Peace and Conflict Studies student with a deep interest in women's issues.