10 Dorm Room Must-Haves WINNERS!

We’re excited to announce the winners of our first ever 10 Dorm Room Must-Haves contest! Click on the profiles to read more about our winners and the awesome prizes!

1. Retro Fridge

2. iPhone Projector

3. Marquee Question Mark

4. Indulgent Food Pillows

5. Fish Hotel

6. Waiting Room Magazine Rack

7. Gold Polka Dot Wall Decals

8. Open Up Game

9. Massive Instagram Poster

10. Boombox Beanbag

* Bonus Choose Any Prize Winner

Winners will be notified by email with how to claim the prizes. Sign up for our newsletter to learn about upcoming contests and other fun announcements! Contact us with any questions!

pam3171

Accepted to Harvard, SD State, USD, Yale, Drake

Harvard '19. President's Interagency Task Force on Human Trafficking. Global Health and Health Policy Concentrator. Legal and political background.

tngreen55593

Accepted to Georgetown, UT Austin, Texas Christian, Texas A&M, Richmond, Pepperdine

A hard worker that is living the dream.

USC Merit-Based Scholarships You Should Know About

Worried about how you can afford to attend a private university? If you’re applying to the University of Southern California, there are a few merit-based scholarships you should know to alleviate the cost. As...

Student Insight: What to Expect from College Interviews

Not sure what to expect from a college interview? We asked 5 students to share their college interview experiences with you. First thing you should know about college interviews is that they are not required. More...