10 Dorm Room Must-Haves WINNERS!

We’re excited to announce the winners of our first ever 10 Dorm Room Must-Haves contest! Click on the profiles to read more about our winners and the awesome prizes!

1. Retro Fridge

2. iPhone Projector

3. Marquee Question Mark

4. Indulgent Food Pillows

5. Fish Hotel

6. Waiting Room Magazine Rack

7. Gold Polka Dot Wall Decals

8. Open Up Game

9. Massive Instagram Poster

10. Boombox Beanbag

* Bonus Choose Any Prize Winner

Winners will be notified by email with how to claim the prizes. Sign up for our newsletter to learn about upcoming contests and other fun announcements! Contact us with any questions!

brianlin
WashU ‘20

Accepted to WashU, CMU, GA Tech, UGA

Aspiring Communication Design and Computer Science student, food lover extraordinaire

I'm a current senior at MIT who is passionate about using mechanical engineering to better healthcare and biotech.
Isandres2

Accepted to Utah, Colorado, Colby, Williams, SMCVT

Hi! I go by Izi and I am a current student at Williams College Class of 2019. I hope to be a biology or sociology major with a neuroscience concentration. I am on the NCAA Division 1 alpine ski team here.
mm0222

Accepted to Cornell, BC, BU, UMich

Global and Public Health Sciences major at Cornell University