10 Dorm Room Must-Haves WINNERS!

We’re excited to announce the winners of our first ever 10 Dorm Room Must-Haves contest! Click on the profiles to read more about our winners and the awesome prizes!

1. Retro Fridge

2. iPhone Projector

3. Marquee Question Mark

4. Indulgent Food Pillows

5. Fish Hotel

6. Waiting Room Magazine Rack

7. Gold Polka Dot Wall Decals

8. Open Up Game

9. Massive Instagram Poster

10. Boombox Beanbag

* Bonus Choose Any Prize Winner

Winners will be notified by email with how to claim the prizes. Sign up for our newsletter to learn about upcoming contests and other fun announcements! Contact us with any questions!

lmelcher

Accepted to Columbia, Brown, UPenn, Rice, UC Berkeley, UCLA, UVA, UC Davis, UCSD, UCSC, USC

Hey! I'm a John Jay Scholar at Columbia, and I'm from Los Angeles. I'm planning to major in Art History and do ballet and theater. Hope I can help!
htownbrown

Accepted to Stanford, Harvard, Princeton, Yale, UPenn, Pomona, Williams, Amherst, Claremont (CMC), Northwestern, Vanderbilt, USC, JHU, UC Berkeley, UT Austin, UNC, Tulane, UMich, Georgetown

An aspiring lawyer who wants to make a difference in the world.
VivienneEve23

Accepted to UC Berkeley, Brown, Claremont (CMC), Columbia, Cornell, Harvard, Northwestern, Pomona, Stanford, San Diego, Vanderbilt, UCSC, UCSB, UCSD, UCLA, Cal Poly, Cal Poly Pomona, Washington

UC Berkeley Class of 2020