10 Dorm Room Must-Haves WINNERS!

We’re excited to announce the winners of our first ever 10 Dorm Room Must-Haves contest! Click on the profiles to read more about our winners and the awesome prizes!

1. Retro Fridge

2. iPhone Projector

3. Marquee Question Mark

4. Indulgent Food Pillows

5. Fish Hotel

6. Waiting Room Magazine Rack

7. Gold Polka Dot Wall Decals

8. Open Up Game

9. Massive Instagram Poster

10. Boombox Beanbag

* Bonus Choose Any Prize Winner

Winners will be notified by email with how to claim the prizes. Sign up for our newsletter to learn about upcoming contests and other fun announcements! Contact us with any questions!

jpm13
Rochester ‘20

Accepted to Rochester, Rutgers, Fordham, College of NJ, Drexel

Hey! I'm a freshman at University of Rochester Class of 2020 interested in double majoring in Biology and Spanish, eventually applying to med school. I'm passionate about studying science, doing research and learning new languages.
BrownDomer
Notre Dame ‘20

Accepted to BU, Emory, Swarthmore, Notre Dame

Hello! I'm an international student from Ethiopia and I'll be majoring in Biology. I'd love to share all the tips and tricks I've learned from my rather unique college application experience with you!