10 Fun Facts about Georgetown University

9. Georgetown has one of the largest student run EMS organization in the country! And one of the AdmitSee members used to be part of it! 

10. Students at Georgetown Inc., commonly known as The Corp, is the largest entirely student run non-profit in the world. 

BEAST OF THE BIG EAST. No idea what that means? Ask one of mentors from Georgetown University and learn more about Georgetown’s campus culture and what it means to be a Hoya! While you’re at it, get inspired by the successful application materials that have gotten students in!

kingcooper

Accepted to Georgetown, GWU, Occidental, JHU, BC

Pre-med Math major at Georgetown University
joy2760

Accepted to Georgetown, Haverford, NYU, BU, GWU, Syracuse, Brandeis, Rutgers, Pitt, Drexel

I'm an adventurous introvert who loves traveling, languages, books, and needs music playing 24/7
crk2020

Accepted to Georgetown, Northeastern, Villanova, BC, Fordham

While I wanted to go into business, all of my extracurricular activities had nothing to do with my intended major!. Learn how I used my diverse extracurricular involvement to my advantage, and how it set me apart from other applicants!
syd22

Accepted to UPenn, Dartmouth, Cornell, Brown, Columbia, Johns Hopkins, Barnard, Wesleyan, NYU

Hey! I'm Sydney, and I survived the transfer process.