15 Funny Tweets that Sum Up Being a High School Senior

The saying “these are the best years of your life” comes from a Bryan Adams song that is 30+ years old. It doesn’t feel applicable as you’re studying for AP tests, losing sleep waiting for acceptance letters, waking up before sunrise for homeroom checkin. The good news is you’re in the home stretch. Only two months until you graduate. Five months until you’re out of the house, perhaps for good. We know exactly how you’re feeling right now because we’ve been there. Here are 20 tweets every high school senior can relate to.

Don’t forget that as a high school senior, you’re eligible to join AdmitSee. You get paid $10 upfront for uploading your common app essay plus you get paid every time future applicants view your anonymous profile. Start racking up that beer money for college now!

Lydia Fayal
Lydia Fayal

​Lydia is AdmitSee‘s Co-Founder and Chief Eater Of… fortune cookies (she’s not superstitious, but she is a little-stitious). She has a B.A. from Johns Hopkins and a J.D. from the University of Pennsylvania. While attending law school, Lydia created AdmitSee with the goal of bringing much-needed transparency to college admissions. She was named to Forbes 30 Under 30 List as an Influencer in Education and is a frequent speaker and panelist who leads discussions on entrepreneurism and education. Shoot her an email at lydia@admitsee.com

Ves_Nanov
Dartmouth

Accepted to Dartmouth, Vassar, Kenyon, UVA

I am an incoming freshman from Bulgaria. I have spent one year as an exchange student in Chicago and look forward to returning to the States this fall.
HarvardCowboy
Harvard

Accepted to Harvard, CalTech, Duke, WashU, UVA, VA Tech, UToronto, Alabama

Advice more down-to-earth than my profile pic.
USC

Isandres2
Williams

Accepted to Utah, Colorado, Colby, Williams, SMCVT

Hi! I go by Izi and I am a current student at Williams College Class of 2019. I hope to be a biology or sociology major with a neuroscience concentration. I am on the NCAA Division 1 alpine ski team here.