15 Funny Tweets that Sum Up Being a High School Senior

The saying “these are the best years of your life” comes from a Bryan Adams song that is 30+ years old. It doesn’t feel applicable as you’re studying for AP tests, losing sleep waiting for acceptance letters, waking up before sunrise for homeroom checkin. The good news is you’re in the home stretch. Only two months until you graduate. Five months until you’re out of the house, perhaps for good. We know exactly how you’re feeling right now because we’ve been there. Here are 20 tweets every high school senior can relate to.

Don’t forget that as a high school senior, you’re eligible to join AdmitSee. You get paid $10 upfront for uploading your common app essay plus you get paid every time future applicants view your anonymous profile. Start racking up that beer money for college now!

Lydia Fayal
Lydia Fayal

​Lydia is AdmitSee‘s Co-Founder and Chief Eater Of… fortune cookies (she’s not superstitious, but she is a little-stitious). She has a B.A. from Johns Hopkins and a J.D. from the University of Pennsylvania. While attending law school, Lydia created AdmitSee with the goal of bringing much-needed transparency to college admissions. She was named to Forbes 30 Under 30 List as an Influencer in Education and is a frequent speaker and panelist who leads discussions on entrepreneurism and education. Shoot her an email at lydia@admitsee.com

niustephanie

Accepted to Stanford, MIT, GA Tech

STEM outreach enthusiast. Poet. Programmer. Advocate for women in STEM.

I’m an Econ & Bio major who’s passionate about STEM, social issues, and design. As a transfer, I learned a lot from navigating this hectic process twice, and I’m excited to help!
hannah626

Accepted to UGA

I am a current junior at Duke studying biology, marine science, and markets and management studies
Ryanh914

Accepted to American, Cornell, Northwestern, Florida, Ohio State, FSU, UNC

UNC '18 from Charlotte, NC.