15 Funny Tweets that Sum Up Being a High School Senior

The saying “these are the best years of your life” comes from a Bryan Adams song that is 30+ years old. It doesn’t feel applicable as you’re studying for AP tests, losing sleep waiting for acceptance letters, waking up before sunrise for homeroom checkin. The good news is you’re in the home stretch. Only two months until you graduate. Five months until you’re out of the house, perhaps for good. We know exactly how you’re feeling right now because we’ve been there. Here are 20 tweets every high school senior can relate to.

Don’t forget that as a high school senior, you’re eligible to join AdmitSee. You get paid $10 upfront for uploading your common app essay plus you get paid every time future applicants view your anonymous profile. Start racking up that beer money for college now!

Lydia Fayal
Lydia Fayal

​Lydia is AdmitSee‘s Co-Founder and Chief Eater Of… fortune cookies (she’s not superstitious, but she is a little-stitious). She has a B.A. from Johns Hopkins and a J.D. from the University of Pennsylvania. While attending law school, Lydia created AdmitSee with the goal of bringing much-needed transparency to college admissions. She was named to Forbes 30 Under 30 List as an Influencer in Education and is a frequent speaker and panelist who leads discussions on entrepreneurism and education. Shoot her an email at lydia@admitsee.com

Stanford

Technophile and coffee lover. CS major and Classics minor with a passion for STEM and the arts.
Serena2020
Harvard

Accepted to Harvard, UChicago, Northwestern, Swarthmore, Emory, Oklahoma U, UKentucky, K College , OU, Alma

Premed on track to graduate a year early. But I love my school! National merit scholar, into surgery, arts & community…
MIT

I'm a current senior at MIT who is passionate about using mechanical engineering to better healthcare and biotech.
kPurl
MIT

Accepted to MIT, CalTech, UNC, Duke, Stanford, Harvard, UPenn

A hardworking student whose applications demonstrated my interest in STEM.