15 Funny Tweets that Sum Up Being a High School Senior

The saying “these are the best years of your life” comes from a Bryan Adams song that is 30+ years old. It doesn’t feel applicable as you’re studying for AP tests, losing sleep waiting for acceptance letters, waking up before sunrise for homeroom checkin. The good news is you’re in the home stretch. Only two months until you graduate. Five months until you’re out of the house, perhaps for good. We know exactly how you’re feeling right now because we’ve been there. Here are 20 tweets every high school senior can relate to.

Don’t forget that as a high school senior, you’re eligible to join AdmitSee. You get paid $10 upfront for uploading your common app essay plus you get paid every time future applicants view your anonymous profile. Start racking up that beer money for college now!

Lydia Fayal
Lydia Fayal

​Lydia is AdmitSee‘s Co-Founder and Chief Eater Of… fortune cookies (she’s not superstitious, but she is a little-stitious). She has a B.A. from Johns Hopkins and a J.D. from the University of Pennsylvania. While attending law school, Lydia created AdmitSee with the goal of bringing much-needed transparency to college admissions. She was named to Forbes 30 Under 30 List as an Influencer in Education and is a frequent speaker and panelist who leads discussions on entrepreneurism and education. Shoot her an email at lydia@admitsee.com

hannah626

Accepted to UGA

I am a current junior at Duke studying biology, marine science, and markets and management studies
youngch

Accepted to Baruch, Binghamton, Brooklyn College, Hunter, Macaulay Honors, Duke, Johns Hopkins, Northwestern, UPenn, Brown, Cornell, SUNY Buffalo, Rice, Vanderbilt, NYU, Columbia

I grew up in New York City, Bronx and Brooklyn to be exact. I went to pretty big public schools and once you find a supportive yet motivating group of friends, teachers, advisors, and counselors to complement your family, life becomes a whole lot better!

niathuravil
Rutgers ‘20

Accepted to Rutgers, NYU, Fordham, UMass, Colorado, MSU, Illinois, Arizona, Washington

Your local political astronaut with a passion for the prolific things in life.

Carnegie Mellon University Supplemental Essay Examples

Is Carnegie Mellon University on your college list? Located in Pittsburgh, CMU offers strong academic programs in both the arts and sciences, attracting top students all over the world to apply. Carnegie Mellon has seven...