With another year and application season behind us, we’re excited to share with you all the milestones and achievements we hit in 2017 thanks to you guys!

We couldn’t have done it without the college students in our community, uploading their application materials to help level the college admissions playing field and giving future applicants insight into their application journeys.

The collaboration from our educational partners has also helped upgrade our service, as they provide us with industry expertise and feedback on how to best serve everyone involved in the admissions process.

Most importantly, we also want to thank the high school students, parents and counselors for supporting our product, and working with us to build and improve our site features. You can read about all the features released in 2017 here.

If you have thoughts on how to make the site a better experience for you—whether you’re a student, parent, counselor, or independent consultant—we’d love to hear from you!

vicamit

Accepted to Florida, Vanderbilt, Duke, Emory, UPenn, Miami, Northeastern, UVA, UNC, Georgetown, Rice

Cornelius Vanderbilt Scholar at Vanderbilt and art enthusiast

Ves_Nanov

Accepted to Dartmouth, Vassar, Kenyon, UVA

I am an incoming freshman from Bulgaria. I have spent one year as an exchange student in Chicago and look forward to returning to the States this fall.
lmelcher

Accepted to Columbia, Brown, UPenn, Rice, UC Berkeley, UCLA, UVA, UC Davis, UCSD, UCSC, USC

Hey! I'm a John Jay Scholar at Columbia, and I'm from Los Angeles. I'm planning to major in Art History and do ballet and theater. Hope I can help!

Early Decision: Should You Apply ED?
Early Decision: Should You Apply ED?

As we get closer to the fall, many rising seniors are wondering, “Should I apply Early Decision?” One of our interns, Anita, recalls her decision to apply ED to University of Pennsylvania, why she did...

4 Tips to Manage Work Life Balance in High School

Adults might be surprised, but high school students also find it difficult to juggle a good work life balance.We’ve all been there. You’ve had to cancel your plan with your friends because...