With another year and application season behind us, we’re excited to share with you all the milestones and achievements we hit in 2017 thanks to you guys!

We couldn’t have done it without the college students in our community, uploading their application materials to help level the college admissions playing field and giving future applicants insight into their application journeys.

The collaboration from our educational partners has also helped upgrade our service, as they provide us with industry expertise and feedback on how to best serve everyone involved in the admissions process.

Most importantly, we also want to thank the high school students, parents and counselors for supporting our product, and working with us to build and improve our site features. You can read about all the features released in 2017 here.

If you have thoughts on how to make the site a better experience for you—whether you’re a student, parent, counselor, or independent consultant—we’d love to hear from you!

Accepted to Northwestern, Emory, WashU, UMich

Hey everyone, I'm a current Northwestern student (Class of 2018, although I may finish up a little early) and I absolutely love it! Admissions really is a tough time, so try to keep your head up and don't be afraid to take chances.
vicamit

Accepted to Florida, Vanderbilt, Duke, Emory, UPenn, Miami, Northeastern, UVA, UNC, Georgetown, Rice

Cornelius Vanderbilt Scholar at Vanderbilt and art enthusiast
Isandres2

Accepted to Utah, Colorado, Colby, Williams, SMCVT

Hi! I go by Izi and I am a current student at Williams College Class of 2019. I hope to be a biology or sociology major with a neuroscience concentration. I am on the NCAA Division 1 alpine ski team here.

7 Types of Second Semester Seniors
7 Types of Second Semester Seniors

If you’re a high school senior right now, you’ll know all about Senioritis. (Unless you’re #7.)Standardized tests, college application essays, FAFSA forms… senior fall is no fun. Thankfully, you’re (almost) finally...