With another year and application season behind us, we’re excited to share with you all the milestones and achievements we hit in 2017 thanks to you guys!

We couldn’t have done it without the college students in our community, uploading their application materials to help level the college admissions playing field and giving future applicants insight into their application journeys.

The collaboration from our educational partners has also helped upgrade our service, as they provide us with industry expertise and feedback on how to best serve everyone involved in the admissions process.

Most importantly, we also want to thank the high school students, parents and counselors for supporting our product, and working with us to build and improve our site features. You can read about all the features released in 2017 here.

If you have thoughts on how to make the site a better experience for you—whether you’re a student, parent, counselor, or independent consultant—we’d love to hear from you!

tngreen55593

Accepted to Georgetown, UT Austin, Texas Christian, Texas A&M, Richmond, Pepperdine

A hard worker that is living the dream.
hannah626

Accepted to UGA

I am a current junior at Duke studying biology, marine science, and markets and management studies
ssp2020

Accepted to MIT, UMich, Rutgers, Cornell, Rice, JHU

computer science / design / music / film