AdmitSee x Juma: Helping to Fund Low-Income Education

The AdmitSee community is all about giving back and paying it forward. That’s why we teamed up with Juma Ventures to launch the #12ReasonsToGive campaign this holiday season. The joint effort generated over $6,000 that will go towards funding college for low-income students in Juma’s 2016 youth program.

AdmitSee’s mission to make higher education more accessible is a goal that is shared by Juma Ventures. Each year, Juma selects students from all over the nation to take part in their youth program. Juma partners with major sports venues (San Francisco’s AT&T Park, Seattle’s Safeco Field, New York’s Yankee Stadium to name a few) to create job opportunities for low-income students. Juma is the first youth-run social enterprise to provide jobs, college savings, financial capability, and academic support to teens. In 2015, 96% of Juma youth graduated from high school and 91% enrolled in college. 

We are thrilled to support an organization that is empowering low-income youth to transcend challenging circumstances, fulfill their inherent potential, and positively impact their communities.

mlotfi_
Georgetown

Accepted to Georgetown, American, GWU, BU

Georgetown Transfer from UMass Boston going into my Sophomore year (AFROTC, ATHLETE)
niustephanie

Accepted to Stanford, MIT, GA Tech

STEM outreach enthusiast. Poet. Programmer. Advocate for women in STEM.
yujin2023

Accepted to Brown, Amherst, Duke, Emory, Santa Clara, USC, Pacific, Vanderbilt, UC Berkeley, UCLA, UCSB, UCSD, UC Davis, UC Irvine

Nature lover, STEM nerd. Will likely be late because of who I am as a person.
longhornlove
UT Austin

Accepted to UT Austin, Fordham, U of Houston, UBC, Texas A&M

Hey there! I’m Tara, I’m an American born half Colombian, half Persian International Baccalaureate student attending UT Austin in the fall!