Class of 2022 Regular Decision Notification Dates

College decisions are drawing closer. With so many different notification dates to keep track of, we’ve put together a list of Class of 2022 release dates to help you manage it all.

March 14th, 2018

Massachusetts Institute of Technology at 6:28PM 

March 15th, 2018

Washington University in St. Louis

March 16th, 2018

Babson College

Emerson College

Johns Hopkins University

University of California - Los Angeles (UCLA)

March 17th, 2018

Boston University

March 19th, 2018

Swarthmore College

March 22nd, 2018

Boston College

University of Virginia at 6PM ET 

March 25th, 2018

University of Southern California 

Mid-March

Barnard College

California Institute of Technology

Late-March

George Washington University

Middlebury College

Smith College

Syracuse University

University of Chicago

UNC - Chapel Hill

University of Notre Dame

Vassar College

Wesleyan College

Wesleyan University

March 28th, 2018

Brown University

Dartmouth College

Harvard University

Princeton University

University of Pennsylvania

Yale University

March 29th, 2018

Cornell University

April 1st, 2019

Amherst College

Brandeis University

College of William & Mary

Columbia University

Duke University

Fordham University

Emory University

Georgetown University

New York University

Pomona College

Rice University

Stanford University

Tufts University

Tulane University

University of Maryland

Vanderbilt University

Williams College

April 15th, 2019

Carnegie Mellon University

​We know what it’s like to be waiting for college decisions. It’s a stressful, but exciting time, we’re right there with you! If there are any schools you applied to that are missing from this list, please comment below and we’ll add it in for you.

Want to help others through the college application process? Don’t let your application essays and materials go to waste in your hard-drive. Upload it and create a College Admit profile to help future applicants. Plus, you get to earn some extra money, too!

kltaylor96

Accepted to Duke, Northwestern, Elon , William & Mary, Centre, Campbell

I am someone who always shoots for the moon so that if I miss, I will land among the stars.
SChai

Accepted to Georgetown, NYU, Barnard, Northeastern

Hi, I'm Shannon! I'm from San Jose, California, spent a gap year living and working in Leipzig, Germany, and now I go to college in Washington D.C. I've shared everything I can remember about the college application process with y'all! :)