Early Admission Class of 2022 Notification Dates

What date do early decision results start to roll in?

College applicants vying for a spot in the Class of 2022 will hear back from their first applications throughout this upcoming week. We’ll update this list as universities update their EA/ED notification date and time:

December 8th, 2017

Stanford University at 4PM PT (7PM ET)

December 9th, 217

Middlebury College at 5AM PT (8AM ET)

December 10th, 2017

Carnegie Mellon University

December 11th, 2017

Cornell University

Decmeber 13th, 2017

Princeton University at 12PM PT (3PM ET)

December 14th, 2017

Boston College

Emory University at 3PM PT (6PM ET)

Yale University at 2PM PT (5PM ET)

December 15th, 2017

Amherst College

Boston University

Columbia University

Duke University

Georgetown University

Johns Hopkins University

New York University

Pomona College

Swarthmore College

Tulane University

Vanderbilt University

Williams College

December 24th, 2017

University of Michigan

We know what it’s like to be waiting for college decisions. It’s a stressful, but exciting time—we’re right there with you! If there are any schools you applied to that are missing from this list, please comment below and we’ll add it in for you. Don’t forget to check back and read more about early admission statistics as we start to compile the data!

Want to help others through the college application process? Don’t let your application essays and materials go to waste in your hard-drive. Upload it and create a College Admit profile to help future applicants. Plus, you get to earn some extra money, too!

pam3171

Accepted to Harvard, SD State, USD, Yale, Drake

Harvard '19. President's Interagency Task Force on Human Trafficking. Global Health and Health Policy Concentrator. Legal and political background.
Isandres2

Accepted to Utah, Colorado, Colby, Williams, SMCVT

Hi! I go by Izi and I am a current student at Williams College Class of 2019. I hope to be a biology or sociology major with a neuroscience concentration. I am on the NCAA Division 1 alpine ski team here.
littlegreentre…

Accepted to Cambridge, Stanford, Princeton, Yale, Brown, UPenn, Columbia, UC Berkeley, UCLA, Swarthmore, Barnard, Wellesley, Duke, NYU, BU

overly ambitious, passionately curious, helplessly perfectionistic
ashleyzo

Accepted to USC, Dartmouth, Emory, UMich, Rochester, Lehigh, Miami, Alabama, Ole Miss

Hi! I'm a college freshman who was accepted to some of the best universities in the country (most likely due to my essays). Feel free to ask any questions!

Should You Take a Gap Year?
Should You Take a Gap Year?

Popular among high school students from the U.K. and Australia, gap years give you an opportunity to delay attending college for a year.  While gap years are as varied as the students who...

Student Insight: How to Approach Transferring Colleges

Not sure if your current university is the best school for you? Consider your transfer options. No one really expects to go through the application process again after senior year in high school. But things...