Incredible High School Students: Fraser Doherty

Fraser Doherty
Fraser Doherty
Fraser Doherty turned an old fashioned practice into a multimillion dollar company. At the age of 14, he began to make jams in his kitchen using his grandmother’s old recipes. When he was 16 years old, Fraser left school in order to start a company to sell his increasingly popular jams. He founded the company SuperJam and works as its full-time CEO. SuperJam sells over half a million jars of jam a year and is worth over 2 million dollars. Along with running SuperJam, Fraser also dedicates his time to hosting charity events, SuperJam Tea Parties, during which he raises money and provides company for elderly people who are living alone or in care centers.

Fraser Doherty turned a love of cooking into an extremely successful career, all while being a teenager. He also used his newfound resources to help the people in his community. We hope that stories like Fraser’s will inspire you to take something that you love to do and try to find a way to use it to achieve success or help those in need!

What You Need to Know About Brown's PLME
What You Need to Know About Brown’s PLME

Dreamt about being a doctor since you’re kid? If so, then you need to know about Brown University’s PLME. What is Brown’s PLME? Brown’s Program in Liberal Medical Education, more commonly...

Introduction to College Grading Curves
Introduction to College Grading Curves

98% accuracy may not be a realistic goal in college; luckily, professors may use curves to save your 68% from destroying your GPA. As a high school student, you are probably accustomed to raw scores being final...

What to Ask on a College Tour
What to Ask on a College Tour

Touring colleges is a quintessential high school experience, and a great opportunity to learn about prospective schools. ​Every college student is able to recognize the starry-eyed high schoolers who swarm campus regularly to explore and...