Incredible High School Students: Fraser Doherty

Fraser Doherty
Fraser Doherty
Fraser Doherty turned an old fashioned practice into a multimillion dollar company. At the age of 14, he began to make jams in his kitchen using his grandmother’s old recipes. When he was 16 years old, Fraser left school in order to start a company to sell his increasingly popular jams. He founded the company SuperJam and works as its full-time CEO. SuperJam sells over half a million jars of jam a year and is worth over 2 million dollars. Along with running SuperJam, Fraser also dedicates his time to hosting charity events, SuperJam Tea Parties, during which he raises money and provides company for elderly people who are living alone or in care centers.

Fraser Doherty turned a love of cooking into an extremely successful career, all while being a teenager. He also used his newfound resources to help the people in his community. We hope that stories like Fraser’s will inspire you to take something that you love to do and try to find a way to use it to achieve success or help those in need!

tngreen55593

Accepted to Georgetown, UT Austin, Texas Christian, Texas A&M, Richmond, Pepperdine

A hard worker that is living the dream.