Incredible High School Students: Fraser Doherty

Fraser Doherty
Fraser Doherty
Fraser Doherty turned an old fashioned practice into a multimillion dollar company. At the age of 14, he began to make jams in his kitchen using his grandmother’s old recipes. When he was 16 years old, Fraser left school in order to start a company to sell his increasingly popular jams. He founded the company SuperJam and works as its full-time CEO. SuperJam sells over half a million jars of jam a year and is worth over 2 million dollars. Along with running SuperJam, Fraser also dedicates his time to hosting charity events, SuperJam Tea Parties, during which he raises money and provides company for elderly people who are living alone or in care centers.

Fraser Doherty turned a love of cooking into an extremely successful career, all while being a teenager. He also used his newfound resources to help the people in his community. We hope that stories like Fraser’s will inspire you to take something that you love to do and try to find a way to use it to achieve success or help those in need!

ayinUChicago

Accepted to Duke, Brown, NYU, UChicago, UNC, East Carolina, NC State

I'm a class of 2018'er at UChicago studying Economics and Psychology! Super interested in start-ups and economics.
Tulane ‘20

hannah626

Accepted to UGA

I am a current junior at Duke studying biology, marine science, and markets and management studies
vicamit

Accepted to Florida, Vanderbilt, Duke, Emory, UPenn, Miami, Northeastern, UVA, UNC, Georgetown, Rice

Cornelius Vanderbilt Scholar at Vanderbilt and art enthusiast

Early Decision: Should You Apply ED?
Early Decision: Should You Apply ED?

As we get closer to the fall, many rising seniors are wondering, “Should I apply Early Decision?” One of our interns, Anita, recalls her decision to apply ED to University of Pennsylvania, why she did...

4 Tips to Manage Work Life Balance in High School

Adults might be surprised, but high school students also find it difficult to juggle a good work life balance.We’ve all been there. You’ve had to cancel your plan with your friends because...