Incredible High School Students: Fraser Doherty

Fraser Doherty
Fraser Doherty
Fraser Doherty turned an old fashioned practice into a multimillion dollar company. At the age of 14, he began to make jams in his kitchen using his grandmother’s old recipes. When he was 16 years old, Fraser left school in order to start a company to sell his increasingly popular jams. He founded the company SuperJam and works as its full-time CEO. SuperJam sells over half a million jars of jam a year and is worth over 2 million dollars. Along with running SuperJam, Fraser also dedicates his time to hosting charity events, SuperJam Tea Parties, during which he raises money and provides company for elderly people who are living alone or in care centers.

Fraser Doherty turned a love of cooking into an extremely successful career, all while being a teenager. He also used his newfound resources to help the people in his community. We hope that stories like Fraser’s will inspire you to take something that you love to do and try to find a way to use it to achieve success or help those in need!

masagold

Accepted to Columbia, Stanford, Yale, USC, Northwestern, Georgetown, UC Berkeley, UCLA, UMich, BC, CMU

jazz guitarist, philosophy major, pre-law, coffee-lover
janelemon

Accepted to Cornell, USC, BU, WashU, RIT

Small town girl from NJ with no major awards but a lot of heart and dreams.
brianlinus1753

Accepted to Northwestern, UChicago, MIT, UNC

Kind of normal.. with average grades and African from kenya
VivienneEve23

Accepted to UC Berkeley, Brown, Claremont (CMC), Columbia, Cornell, Harvard, Northwestern, Pomona, Stanford, San Diego, Vanderbilt, UCSC, UCSB, UCSD, UCLA, Cal Poly, Cal Poly Pomona, Washington

UC Berkeley Class of 2020