Quiz: Guess Where These Celebrities Went To College

Are you a fan of Pretty Little Liars or comedians like Tina Fey and Amy Schumer? Well, you better not call yourself fan if you can’t get a 100% on this quiz! 

Surprised by where some of these celebrities went to college? So are we! But this quiz doesn’t even do the entertainment industry justice when it comes to the number of celebrities who have pursued a higher education. Don’t believe us? Here is a list of 10 celebrities who went to amazing colleges! 

Sylvia Trinh
Sylvia Trinh

A Bay Area native from Santa Clara, Sylvia is a senior at the University of San Francisco studying Marketing and Finance. In her free time, aside from kicking ass as an intern at AdmitSee, she loves to eat Korean BBQ, is a fan of racquet sports, and moonlights as an avid Yelper. ​She also speaks fluent Cantonese.

nyudotedu

Accepted to NYU, BC, BU, GWU, Northeastern

I was born and raised in Korea, but I've studied in in U.S. boarding school for 7 years. I love people, building, and cars so I love every cities in the world.
UCSB234077
UCSB ‘20

Accepted to UCSB, Humboldt

"She believed in nothing; only her skepticism kept her from being an atheist."
Serena2020

Accepted to Harvard, UChicago, Northwestern, Swarthmore, Emory, Oklahoma U, UKentucky, K College , OU, Alma

Premed on track to graduate a year early. But I love my school! National merit scholar, into surgery, arts & community…
tifstar1997

Accepted to Cornell, CMU, Northwestern, JHU, UCSD, UCSB, UC Irvine

Cornell Engineering '19