Thursday Caption Contest - December 10th

Dressed as Tommy Trojan, Will Ferrell clearly thinks he’s the boss. Can you tell us what he’s actually thinking? Let us know in the comments section below. We’ll pick our three favorites, taking into account the number of likes your submission gets (hint: it helps to share)! Winner gets a $20 Amazon Gift Card, $20 in site credits, plus bragging rights. The two runners-up each get $10 in credits to apply towards unlocking successful application examples and/or chatting with mentors. Contest ends Thursday, December 10th. Three submissions max. Congrats to last week’s winners

Yalie

Accepted to Yale, Stanford, Columbia, Rice, Williams, Amherst, UVA, UNC, W&L U, Rutgers, UVM

Entrepreneurial sophomore Mathematics and Philosophy major at Yale University who also loves the liberal arts.

Ves_Nanov

Accepted to Dartmouth, Vassar, Kenyon, UVA

I am an incoming freshman from Bulgaria. I have spent one year as an exchange student in Chicago and look forward to returning to the States this fall.