Thursday Caption Contest - December 3rd

Brad Paisley spent some time taking selfies with some Alabama Crimson Tide football fans… but can you tell us what’s actually going on in this photo? Let us know in the comments section below. We’ll pick our three favorites, taking into account the number of likes your submission gets (hint: it helps to share)! Winner gets a $20 Amazon Gift Card, $20 in site credits, plus bragging rights. The two runners-up each get $10 in credits to apply towards unlocking successful application examples and/or chatting with mentors. Contest ends Thursday, December 10th. Three submissions max. Congrats to last week’s winners

bricron
Alabama ‘18

Accepted to Ohio State, Marquette, Alabama

I'm really involved in my church, love my family and friends, and play volleyball for fun.
shelpell98
Alabama ‘20

Accepted to Alabama

I am a music therapy major doing my best to make it through college.

7 Types of Second Semester Seniors
7 Types of Second Semester Seniors

If you’re a high school senior right now, you’ll know all about Senioritis. (Unless you’re #7.)Standardized tests, college application essays, FAFSA forms… senior fall is no fun. Thankfully, you’re (almost) finally...