Thursday Caption Contest - February 25th

You probably know him as Brick Tamland from Anchorman, and you might recognize his voice from his famous character Gru in Despicable Me. Did you know that Steve Carell majored in history at Denison University? If you can caption this image of him looking all but pleased at a (faux) college graduation, you could win. We’ll pick our three favorites, taking into account the number of likes your submission gets (hint: it helps to share)! Winner gets a $20 Amazon Gift Card, $20 in site credits, plus bragging rights. The two runners-up each get $10 in credits to apply towards unlocking successful application examples and/or chatting with mentors. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to see the winners every week! Contest ends Thursday, March 3rd. Three submissions max. Congrats to last week’s winners

niathuravil
Rutgers ‘20

Accepted to Rutgers, NYU, Fordham, UMass, Colorado, MSU, Illinois, Arizona, Washington

Your local political astronaut with a passion for the prolific things in life.
hannah626

Accepted to UGA

I am a current junior at Duke studying biology, marine science, and markets and management studies
littlegreentre…

Accepted to Cambridge, Stanford, Princeton, Yale, Brown, UPenn, Columbia, UC Berkeley, UCLA, Swarthmore, Barnard, Wellesley, Duke, NYU, BU

overly ambitious, passionately curious, helplessly perfectionistic