Thursday Caption Contest - February 25th

You probably know him as Brick Tamland from Anchorman, and you might recognize his voice from his famous character Gru in Despicable Me. Did you know that Steve Carell majored in history at Denison University? If you can caption this image of him looking all but pleased at a (faux) college graduation, you could win. We’ll pick our three favorites, taking into account the number of likes your submission gets (hint: it helps to share)! Winner gets a $20 Amazon Gift Card, $20 in site credits, plus bragging rights. The two runners-up each get $10 in credits to apply towards unlocking successful application examples and/or chatting with mentors. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to see the winners every week! Contest ends Thursday, March 3rd. Three submissions max. Congrats to last week’s winners

I'm a student at Columbia. I love writing, activism, terrible jokes, and binge-watching Netflix. Aspiring PhD students/teacher.

Accepted to Northwestern, Emory, WashU, UMich

Hey everyone, I'm a current Northwestern student (Class of 2018, although I may finish up a little early) and I absolutely love it! Admissions really is a tough time, so try to keep your head up and don't be afraid to take chances.
BrownDomer
Notre Dame ‘20

Accepted to BU, Emory, Swarthmore, Notre Dame

Hello! I'm an international student from Ethiopia and I'll be majoring in Biology. I'd love to share all the tips and tricks I've learned from my rather unique college application experience with you!
Isandres2

Accepted to Utah, Colorado, Colby, Williams, SMCVT

Hi! I go by Izi and I am a current student at Williams College Class of 2019. I hope to be a biology or sociology major with a neuroscience concentration. I am on the NCAA Division 1 alpine ski team here.