Thursday Caption Contest - February 18th

He was United States from Delaware, and is now the Vice-President of the United States. Did you know that Joe Biden is also dedicated family man? If you can caption this image of Vice President Joe Biden at Georgetown University for a campus tour, you could win. We’ll pick our three favorites, taking into account the number of likes your submission gets (hint: it helps to share)! Winner gets a $20 Amazon Gift Card, $20 in site credits, plus bragging rights. The two runners-up each get $10 in credits to apply towards unlocking successful application examples and/or chatting with mentors. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to see the winners every week! Contest ends Thursday, February 25th. Three submissions max. Congrats to last week’s winners

Tulane

ltan98
Fordham

Accepted to American, Fordham, Skidmore, Syracuse, UC Irvine, UCSB

Hi there! I went to an American school in Hong Kong from K-12 and will be starting my freshman year at Fordham University at Lincoln Center in the fall. If you're interested in theater and come from overseas, I would be of particular help to you!
kltaylor96
Duke

Accepted to Duke, Northwestern, Elon , William & Mary, Centre, Campbell

I am someone who always shoots for the moon so that if I miss, I will land among the stars.
htownbrown
Stanford

Accepted to Stanford, Harvard, Princeton, Yale, UPenn, Pomona, Williams, Amherst, Claremont (CMC), Northwestern, Vanderbilt, USC, JHU, UC Berkeley, UT Austin, UNC, Tulane, UMich, Georgetown

An aspiring lawyer who wants to make a difference in the world.