Thursday Caption Contest - February 18th

He was United States from Delaware, and is now the Vice-President of the United States. Did you know that Joe Biden is also dedicated family man? If you can caption this image of Vice President Joe Biden at Georgetown University for a campus tour, you could win. We’ll pick our three favorites, taking into account the number of likes your submission gets (hint: it helps to share)! Winner gets a $20 Amazon Gift Card, $20 in site credits, plus bragging rights. The two runners-up each get $10 in credits to apply towards unlocking successful application examples and/or chatting with mentors. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to see the winners every week! Contest ends Thursday, February 25th. Three submissions max. Congrats to last week’s winners

michellezhang

Accepted to Northwestern, Dartmouth, UC Berkeley, Rice, UMich, USC

Aspiring entrepreneur and writer interested in everything; applied to college as an econ/environmental science major; #1 phineas & ferb fan in the world

20pogues

Accepted to Columbia, Northeastern, BU, Miami, UMass, UVM

Music-Loving Pre-Med studying Neuroscience
kltaylor96

Accepted to Duke, Northwestern, Elon , William & Mary, Centre, Campbell

I am someone who always shoots for the moon so that if I miss, I will land among the stars.