Watch Surprise Reactions to College Acceptance Letters!

While some students are putting the final touches to their college applications, a few are hoping to get an early Christmas gift in the shape of an admissions acceptance letter. Luckily for us, the reaction videos have been flooding in on YouTube, packed with tense countdowns, nerve wrenching last minute worries, and bursts of joyous cries. These lucky few get to enjoy the rest of their Christmas knowing they will be at their dream school in the Fall. We wish everyone the same luck with regular decision results, but for now sit back and enjoy the best early decision acceptance videos for the class of 2020!!

1. The Countdown… (The Wharton School of Pennsylvania)

2. “Oh ****!” (Johns Hopkins University)

3. Just Tears (Harvard University)

4. Mom, stop embarrassing me! (Stanford University)

High school seniors, did you submit an early application? Let us know in the comments and share your video/story with us on social media with the #myadmitstory! If you’re still applying, see profiles from students who got into your dream school. Find out how you can too!

Harvard21

Accepted to Harvard, Dartmouth, UPenn, UToronto, McGill, McMaster

Hey Y'all! I'm a prospective Neuroscience major at Harvard. In my free time, I build computers and recreate Gordon Ramsay's signature recipes (or at least I try to).
bayareateen

Accepted to Stanford, UC Berkeley, UCLA, Washington, UCSD, UC Davis, Cal Poly, UC Irvine

Bay Area Teen with Exclusive Advice about Applying to Stanford
hulya559

Accepted to Harvard, Dartmouth, UC Berkeley, Emory, USC

Hi! I'm a Harvard PreFrosh interested in service, economics, math, and philosophy excited to help you.
clee94

Accepted to Harvard, UVA, USC

Hi! Harvard senior (brother in class of '19 here as well) studying Economics and East Asian Studies while journalism, wood design, dance, baseball, cultural, & professional groups.