Watch Surprise Reactions to College Acceptance Letters!

While some students are putting the final touches to their college applications, a few are hoping to get an early Christmas gift in the shape of an admissions acceptance letter. Luckily for us, the reaction videos have been flooding in on YouTube, packed with tense countdowns, nerve wrenching last minute worries, and bursts of joyous cries. These lucky few get to enjoy the rest of their Christmas knowing they will be at their dream school in the Fall. We wish everyone the same luck with regular decision results, but for now sit back and enjoy the best early decision acceptance videos for the class of 2020!!

1. The Countdown… (The Wharton School of Pennsylvania)

2. “Oh ****!” (Johns Hopkins University)

3. Just Tears (Harvard University)

4. Mom, stop embarrassing me! (Stanford University)

High school seniors, did you submit an early application? Let us know in the comments and share your video/story with us on social media with the #myadmitstory! If you’re still applying, see profiles from students who got into your dream school. Find out how you can too!

clee94

Accepted to Harvard, UVA, USC

Hi! Harvard senior (brother in class of '19 here as well) studying Economics and East Asian Studies while journalism, wood design, dance, baseball, cultural, & professional groups.
rubisco22

Accepted to Stanford

A Questbridge Match and an aspiring engineer who plans to solve global issues using business, law, politics, and, of course, science.
2021stanford

Accepted to Stanford, Harvard, MIT, UC Berkeley

My spirit animal is Pikachu (that is, a math/science, politics-loving Pikachu!)
w_quan

Accepted to Harvard

Excited about the world.