Wharton Entrepreneurship Q&A with AdmitSee

​Read Wharton Entrepreneurship Blog’s interview with AdmitSee, one of the “Great Eight” finalists in the Wharton Business Plan Competition, to learn about what makes us different and exciting, what we’d do with the money if we won, and some fun facts about our co-founders!

For more details about the finals taking place on May 1st, click here.

pam3171

Accepted to Harvard, SD State, USD, Yale, Drake

Harvard '19. President's Interagency Task Force on Human Trafficking. Global Health and Health Policy Concentrator. Legal and political background.

tngreen55593

Accepted to Georgetown, UT Austin, Texas Christian, Texas A&M, Richmond, Pepperdine

A hard worker that is living the dream.

USC Merit-Based Scholarships You Should Know About

Worried about how you can afford to attend a private university? If you’re applying to the University of Southern California, there are a few merit-based scholarships you should know to alleviate the cost. As...

Student Insight: What to Expect from College Interviews

Not sure what to expect from a college interview? We asked 5 students to share their college interview experiences with you. First thing you should know about college interviews is that they are not required. More...