Wharton Entrepreneurship Q&A with AdmitSee

​Read Wharton Entrepreneurship Blog’s interview with AdmitSee, one of the “Great Eight” finalists in the Wharton Business Plan Competition, to learn about what makes us different and exciting, what we’d do with the money if we won, and some fun facts about our co-founders!

For more details about the finals taking place on May 1st, click here.

BrownDomer
Notre Dame ‘20

Accepted to BU, Emory, Swarthmore, Notre Dame

Hello! I'm an international student from Ethiopia and I'll be majoring in Biology. I'd love to share all the tips and tricks I've learned from my rather unique college application experience with you!
nyudotedu

Accepted to NYU, BC, BU, GWU, Northeastern

I was born and raised in Korea, but I've studied in in U.S. boarding school for 7 years. I love people, building, and cars so I love every cities in the world.
yuzhushi
UMD ‘20

Accepted to UMD, JHU, Duke, Case, Swarthmore, Penn State

aebrennen

Accepted to Yale, UPenn, Davidson, UNC, UMich, Emory, Northwestern, Wake Forest, UVA, UKentucky, William & Mary, Miami OH, Vanderbilt

Passionate about education from the great state of Kentucky.