Wharton Entrepreneurship Q&A with AdmitSee

​Read Wharton Entrepreneurship Blog’s interview with AdmitSee, one of the “Great Eight” finalists in the Wharton Business Plan Competition, to learn about what makes us different and exciting, what we’d do with the money if we won, and some fun facts about our co-founders!

For more details about the finals taking place on May 1st, click here.

ashleyzo

Accepted to USC, Dartmouth, Emory, UMich, Rochester, Lehigh, Miami, Alabama, Ole Miss

Hi! I'm a college freshman who was accepted to some of the best universities in the country (most likely due to my essays). Feel free to ask any questions!
niustephanie

Accepted to Stanford, MIT, GA Tech

STEM outreach enthusiast. Poet. Programmer. Advocate for women in STEM.
aebrennen

Accepted to Yale, UPenn, Davidson, UNC, UMich, Emory, Northwestern, Wake Forest, UVA, UKentucky, William & Mary, Miami OH, Vanderbilt

Passionate about education from the great state of Kentucky.