Would You Volunteer with School.Me?

Today I had the opportunity to meet with Ritu from School.Me, a nonprofit EdTech startup currently in beta. School.Me provides is platform for college students in the U.S. to mentor students from underserved international schools.

I’ve mentored students in New York City and Baltimore (when I attended Johns Hopkins)—I found the experience to be incredibly fulfilling. Unfortunately, I just don’t have the time these days. I think School.Me sounds like a fantastic idea, allowing you to mentor students on your own time!

On AdmitSee, we plan to roll out a paid mentorship subscription later this year—Admits who opt into the program will get paid to answer applicants’ questions. The question is—would you be willing to mentor students who can’t afford to pay? School.Me would love to hear from you! Please comment on this post and sign up to test their site!

yuzhushi
UMD ‘20

Accepted to UMD, JHU, Duke, Case, Swarthmore, Penn State

Ves_Nanov

Accepted to Dartmouth, Vassar, Kenyon, UVA

I am an incoming freshman from Bulgaria. I have spent one year as an exchange student in Chicago and look forward to returning to the States this fall.
VivienneEve23

Accepted to UC Berkeley, Brown, Claremont (CMC), Columbia, Cornell, Harvard, Northwestern, Pomona, Stanford, San Diego, Vanderbilt, UCSC, UCSB, UCSD, UCLA, Cal Poly, Cal Poly Pomona, Washington

UC Berkeley Class of 2020
cerealjess

Accepted to Brown, Vanderbilt, Smith, Harvey Mudd, Washington, UC Berkeley, Duke, UCLA, Swarthmore

I'm a daydreamer passionate about societal transformation... who also happens to spend way too much time watching makeup tutorials.