Would You Volunteer with School.Me?

Today I had the opportunity to meet with Ritu from School.Me, a nonprofit EdTech startup currently in beta. School.Me provides is platform for college students in the U.S. to mentor students from underserved international schools.

I’ve mentored students in New York City and Baltimore (when I attended Johns Hopkins)—I found the experience to be incredibly fulfilling. Unfortunately, I just don’t have the time these days. I think School.Me sounds like a fantastic idea, allowing you to mentor students on your own time!

On AdmitSee, we plan to roll out a paid mentorship subscription later this year—Admits who opt into the program will get paid to answer applicants’ questions. The question is—would you be willing to mentor students who can’t afford to pay? School.Me would love to hear from you! Please comment on this post and sign up to test their site!

brianlinus1753

Accepted to Northwestern, UChicago, MIT, UNC

Kind of normal.. with average grades and African from kenya

unwakudu21

Accepted to Yale, DePaul, JHU, Northwestern, UCF, U Illinois, Pitt, Vanderbilt

An inquisitive girl who is always pushing herself to achieve the near impossible.