Would You Volunteer with School.Me?

Today I had the opportunity to meet with Ritu from School.Me, a nonprofit EdTech startup currently in beta. School.Me provides is platform for college students in the U.S. to mentor students from underserved international schools.

I’ve mentored students in New York City and Baltimore (when I attended Johns Hopkins)—I found the experience to be incredibly fulfilling. Unfortunately, I just don’t have the time these days. I think School.Me sounds like a fantastic idea, allowing you to mentor students on your own time!

On AdmitSee, we plan to roll out a paid mentorship subscription later this year—Admits who opt into the program will get paid to answer applicants’ questions. The question is—would you be willing to mentor students who can’t afford to pay? School.Me would love to hear from you! Please comment on this post and sign up to test their site!

michellezhang
Northwestern

Accepted to Northwestern, Dartmouth, UC Berkeley, UChicago, Rice, UMich, USC

Aspiring entrepreneur interested in computer science, health, and sustainability; applied to college as an econ/environmental science major.
caitlynatyale
Yale

Accepted to Yale, Harvard, Stanford, Brown, UC Berkeley, Pomona, UCSB, Pepperdine, Wellesley, UCLA, USC

I was accepted to Harvard, Stanford, Yale, Brown, Berkeley Regents/Chancellors, UCLA Honors. Ask me how.
Yale

Here to mentor and guide you! :)
UCLA

UCLA Class of 2020. Orange County native.