Top 10 Highest Paying College Majors

U.S. colleges offer a variety of crazy majors - everything from puppetry to bowling management! But those might not help you pay back college loans. Here are the top 10 highest paying college majors!

10) Computer Programming: $48,000

9) Mathematics and Statistics: $48,900

8) Computer Information Systems (CIS): 49,000

7) Construction Management: $49,200

6) Management Information Systems (MIS): $49,600

5) Physics: $50,800

4) Applied Mathematics: $52,200

3) Nursing: $53,300
2) Computer Science: $53,800
1) Petroleum Engineering: $89,000

Pay is important, but it isn’t everything. Make sure you choose a major that you truly love. And if you want to make money in the short term, upload your old college application essays to admitsee! We’ll pay you immediately!

Tufts ‘18

Accepted to CMU, BC, Tufts, Northeastern

Just a rising sophomore trying to help my peers find a school that fits them best! Ask me about engineering, essays, or life in general.

Accepted to Columbia, GA Tech, Northwestern, Princeton, UGA

As a part of Princeton Class of 2019, I know how difficult the application process is...I got denied, accepted, and wait-listed to several places. Let me help you find your path to success!

Student Advice: Choosing Where to Enroll

It’s a great feeling when you get multiple acceptances from the colleges you’ve applied to, but it can also be a challenging time deciding where to enroll! The tables have turned! Now, it’...

Duke Supplemental Essay Prompts & Examples

Thinking about applying to Duke this Fall? Check out Duke’s supplemental essay prompts and examples from the 2017-2018 application cycle. You can expect similar prompts for the upcoming cycle.Duke Application Prompts1. Short Essay...