Top 10 Highest Paying College Majors

U.S. colleges offer a variety of crazy majors - everything from puppetry to bowling management! But those might not help you pay back college loans. Here are the top 10 highest paying college majors!

10) Computer Programming: $48,000

9) Mathematics and Statistics: $48,900

8) Computer Information Systems (CIS): 49,000

7) Construction Management: $49,200

6) Management Information Systems (MIS): $49,600

5) Physics: $50,800

4) Applied Mathematics: $52,200

3) Nursing: $53,300
2) Computer Science: $53,800
1) Petroleum Engineering: $89,000

Pay is important, but it isn’t everything. Make sure you choose a major that you truly love. And if you want to make money in the short term, upload your old college application essays to admitsee! We’ll pay you immediately!

Student Insight: Asking for Recommendation Letters

Not sure who to ask to write your recommendation letter? Let our College Admits share their experience and advice. Recommendation letters can be written by a teacher, coach, counselor, extracurricular supervisor or a mentor you’...

How to Take a Practice LSAT
How to Take a Practice LSAT

This blog post originally appeared on the Magoosh LSAT blog.Full length practice tests are valuable prep tools for two reasons: they allow you to practice your test management skills and they track your readiness....

Navigating Applying Early vs. Regular Decision

Early Decision applications show your dream school that you’re serious, but is it the right choice for you?There are plenty of options for application types out there that vary by school. Here’s...

What You Need to Know About Brown's PLME
What You Need to Know About Brown’s PLME

Dreamt about being a doctor since you’re kid? If so, then you need to know about Brown University’s PLME. What is Brown’s PLME? Brown’s Program in Liberal Medical Education, more commonly...