Top 10 Highest Paying College Majors

U.S. colleges offer a variety of crazy majors - everything from puppetry to bowling management! But those might not help you pay back college loans. Here are the top 10 highest paying college majors!

10) Computer Programming: $48,000

9) Mathematics and Statistics: $48,900

8) Computer Information Systems (CIS): 49,000

7) Construction Management: $49,200

6) Management Information Systems (MIS): $49,600

5) Physics: $50,800

4) Applied Mathematics: $52,200

3) Nursing: $53,300
2) Computer Science: $53,800
1) Petroleum Engineering: $89,000

Pay is important, but it isn’t everything. Make sure you choose a major that you truly love. And if you want to make money in the short term, upload your old college application essays to admitsee! We’ll pay you immediately!

vicamit

Accepted to Florida, Vanderbilt, Duke, Emory, UPenn, Miami, Northeastern, UVA, UNC, Georgetown, Rice

Cornelius Vanderbilt Scholar at Vanderbilt and art enthusiast
littlegreentre…

Accepted to Stanford, Cambridge, Princeton, Yale, Brown, UPenn, Columbia, UC Berkeley, UCLA, Swarthmore, Barnard, Wellesley, Duke, NYU, BU

overly ambitious, passionately curious, helplessly perfectionistic
thythydo

Accepted to USC, Vanderbilt, UC Berkeley, Cal Poly, Cal Poly Pomona, UC Irvine, UCSB, UC Davis, Tufts, Northeastern, SDSU, UCSD, UCSC, San Jose State, Pacific

Proud to be a Trojan!
niustephanie

Accepted to Stanford, MIT, GA Tech

STEM outreach enthusiast. Poet. Programmer. Advocate for women in STEM.