Top 10 Highest Paying College Majors

U.S. colleges offer a variety of crazy majors - everything from puppetry to bowling management! But those might not help you pay back college loans. Here are the top 10 highest paying college majors!

10) Computer Programming: $48,000

9) Mathematics and Statistics: $48,900

8) Computer Information Systems (CIS): 49,000

7) Construction Management: $49,200

6) Management Information Systems (MIS): $49,600

5) Physics: $50,800

4) Applied Mathematics: $52,200

3) Nursing: $53,300
2) Computer Science: $53,800
1) Petroleum Engineering: $89,000

Pay is important, but it isn’t everything. Make sure you choose a major that you truly love. And if you want to make money in the short term, upload your old college application essays to admitsee! We’ll pay you immediately!

niathuravil
Rutgers ‘20

Accepted to Rutgers, NYU, Fordham, UMass, Colorado, MSU, Illinois, Arizona, Washington

Your local political astronaut with a passion for the prolific things in life.
pam3171

Accepted to Harvard, SD State, USD, Yale, Drake

Harvard '19. President's Interagency Task Force on Human Trafficking. Global Health and Health Policy Concentrator. Legal and political background.
tifstar1997

Accepted to Cornell, CMU, Northwestern, JHU, UCSD, UCSB, UC Irvine

Cornell Engineering '19

Emory University: Essay Topics & Personal Statement Examples

Applying to Emory University this fall? If you are just getting started on your application essays, get some inspiration from these successful essay excerpts:1. Overcoming Personal StruggleEssay Excerpt from DooleypeanutsEmory University ‘22 Neuroscience and Neurobiology “The...

5 Tips to Help You Look for Scholarships this Summer

Summer after junior year in high school is a great time for you to start looking and applying for scholarships. Why? You’ll get more for your efforts. It’s not something most applicants are...