Top 10 Highest Paying College Majors

U.S. colleges offer a variety of crazy majors - everything from puppetry to bowling management! But those might not help you pay back college loans. Here are the top 10 highest paying college majors!

10) Computer Programming: $48,000

9) Mathematics and Statistics: $48,900

8) Computer Information Systems (CIS): 49,000

7) Construction Management: $49,200

6) Management Information Systems (MIS): $49,600

5) Physics: $50,800

4) Applied Mathematics: $52,200

3) Nursing: $53,300
2) Computer Science: $53,800
1) Petroleum Engineering: $89,000

Pay is important, but it isn’t everything. Make sure you choose a major that you truly love. And if you want to make money in the short term, upload your old college application essays to admitsee! We’ll pay you immediately!

longhornlove

Accepted to UT Austin, Fordham, U of Houston, UBC, Texas A&M

Hey there! I’m Tara, I’m an American born half Colombian, half Persian International Baccalaureate student attending UT Austin in the fall!
kltaylor96

Accepted to Duke, Northwestern, Elon , William & Mary, Centre, Campbell

I am someone who always shoots for the moon so that if I miss, I will land among the stars.
Isandres2

Accepted to Utah, Colorado, Colby, Williams, SMCVT

Hi! I go by Izi and I am a current student at Williams College Class of 2019. I hope to be a biology or sociology major with a neuroscience concentration. I am on the NCAA Division 1 alpine ski team here.