Caption Contest Winners!

As much as we have enjoyed these college-themed captions, we’re bidding farewell to these weekly contests! We’ve really enjoyed all the submissions and want to thank you all for participating. Here are all the winning captions we’ve got over the last few months. 

​February 25th, 2016

Winning Caption: “Did I really just graduate…?”

February 11th, 2016

Winning Caption: “You can do this.”

February 4th, 2016

Winning Caption: “When you see the people in the audience who told you that you wouldn’t go anywhere in life.”

January 28th, 2016

Winning Caption: “Are these guys photographing my nipples?”

January 21st, 2016

Winning Caption: “Oh! Oh! Ya gotta’ be quicker than that! (voice of old man from state farm commercial)”

January 14th, 2016

Winning Caption: “YOU get a diploma! YOU get a diploma! Every graduate sitting in the audience today GETS A DIPLOMA!”

January 7th, 2016

Winning Caption: “Let me get this over with so I can get back in the studio. Go Quakers!”

December 17th, 2015

Winning Caption: in Emperor Palpatine’s voice.. “Good, good.”

December 10th, 2015

Winning Caption: “Will what are you doing?! Get back in formation!! You don’t have a solo!!” ~when bae comes to watch the show

December 3rd, 2015

Winning Caption: “Oh no!!! I dropped my guitar… But first let me take a SELFIE!!!!!!”

November 26th, 2015

Winning Caption: “I’m not full until I can no longer swallow”

November 19th, 2015

Winning Caption: “Harvard is obviously better, but I guess Princeton’s team is alright, too.”

November 12th, 2015

Winning Caption: I know what you are thinking… “He’s too cool for school!”

November 5th, 2015

Winning Caption: “To whoever put onion in my mascara - I WILL kill you!”

October 29th, 2015

Winning Caption: “Just observation and deduction. I see a propensity for obesity. Stupidity. A dollar for a touchdown. Folks puttin’ what few bucks they do have into a little wicker basket being passed around by the coach. I think it’s safe to say nobody here’s gonna be splitting the atom.”

Winning Caption: “The longer I keep my mouth open, the likelier someone will put something inside it. Man I hope it’s yogurt.”

Don’t be too upset that we’re no longer doing Thursday Caption Contests! There are always more opportunities - just follow us on Instagram and Twitter to stay in touch! 

rodmoretti

Accepted to Columbia, GA Tech, Northwestern, Princeton, UGA

As a part of Princeton Class of 2019, I know how difficult the application process is...I got denied, accepted, and wait-listed to several places. Let me help you find your path to success!
pam3171

Accepted to Harvard, SD State, USD, Yale, Drake

Harvard '19. President's Interagency Task Force on Human Trafficking. Global Health and Health Policy Concentrator. Legal and political background.
extreana
Tufts ‘18

Accepted to CMU, BC, Tufts, Northeastern

Just a rising sophomore trying to help my peers find a school that fits them best! Ask me about engineering, essays, or life in general.

Student Insight: How to Approach Transferring Colleges

Not sure if your current university is the best school for you? Consider your transfer options. No one really expects to go through the application process again after senior year in high school. But things...

How To Succeed on MCAT Test Day
How To Succeed on MCAT Test Day

Stressed out about your upcoming MCAT? Our friends at Magoosh will help you through MCAT Test Day! You’ve prepared for the MCAT for months, you’ve selected the right date for you—and it’...

Brown University Class of 2022 Results Released

Brown University admits 738 early decision applicants from the largest early admission application pool Brown has had since the early application program started 16 years ago. The 738 students who received good news from Brown make up 21.1% of...