Thursday Caption Contest - February 4th

Stephen Colbert might have a packed schedule hosting The Late Show with Stephen Colbert, but he’s never too busy to hang out at his Alma Mater. Here’s the comedian at Northwestern’s commencement urging students to succeed.  What do you think is going on in this image? Tell us what Colbert is thinking in the comments section below. We’ll pick our three favorites, taking into account the number of likes your submission gets (hint: it helps to share)! Winner gets a $20 Amazon Gift Card, $20 in site credits, plus bragging rights. The two runners-up each get $10 in credits to apply towards unlocking successful application examples and/or chatting with mentors. Contest ends Thursday, January 28th. Three submissions max. Congrats to last week’s winners

Parky190

Accepted to Northwestern, Notre Dame, WashU, NYU

Hi! Northwestern '21, originally from Southern Illinois (St. Louis area)
annacblakley

Accepted to Northwestern, Northeastern, UMich

Hi! My name is Anna and I am in Northwestern University's 2020 class. I am planning on majoring in Manufacturing and Design Engineering. I plan to go Greek and travel abroad at least once during my four years. In high school I was part of the IB program.
basur

Accepted to Northwestern, USC, UNC, Penn State, BU, Ohio State, Case

Average kid from suburban Akron, Ohio.
allym896

Accepted to Northwestern, Illinois, UCSD, WashU

I am an undergraduate student at Northwestern University, studying environmental engineering.

7 Types of Second Semester Seniors
7 Types of Second Semester Seniors

If you’re a high school senior right now, you’ll know all about Senioritis. (Unless you’re #7.)Standardized tests, college application essays, FAFSA forms… senior fall is no fun. Thankfully, you’re (almost) finally...