Thursday Caption Contest - February 4th

Stephen Colbert might have a packed schedule hosting The Late Show with Stephen Colbert, but he’s never too busy to hang out at his Alma Mater. Here’s the comedian at Northwestern’s commencement urging students to succeed.  What do you think is going on in this image? Tell us what Colbert is thinking in the comments section below. We’ll pick our three favorites, taking into account the number of likes your submission gets (hint: it helps to share)! Winner gets a $20 Amazon Gift Card, $20 in site credits, plus bragging rights. The two runners-up each get $10 in credits to apply towards unlocking successful application examples and/or chatting with mentors. Contest ends Thursday, January 28th. Three submissions max. Congrats to last week’s winners

annacblakley

Accepted to Northwestern, Northeastern, UMich

Hi! My name is Anna and I am in Northwestern University's 2020 class. I am planning on majoring in Manufacturing and Design Engineering. I plan to go Greek and travel abroad at least once during my four years. In high school I was part of the IB program.
basur

Accepted to Northwestern, USC, UNC, Penn State, BU, Ohio State, Case

Average kid from suburban Akron, Ohio.
allym896

Accepted to Northwestern, Illinois, UCSD, WashU

I am an undergraduate student at Northwestern University, studying environmental engineering.
bobsagat

Accepted to Northwestern

I'm a college freshman studying Economics

Student Insight: How to Approach Transferring Colleges

Not sure if your current university is the best school for you? Consider your transfer options. No one really expects to go through the application process again after senior year in high school. But things...

How To Succeed on MCAT Test Day
How To Succeed on MCAT Test Day

Stressed out about your upcoming MCAT? Our friends at Magoosh will help you through MCAT Test Day! You’ve prepared for the MCAT for months, you’ve selected the right date for you—and it’...