Thursday Caption Contest - February 4th

Stephen Colbert might have a packed schedule hosting The Late Show with Stephen Colbert, but he’s never too busy to hang out at his Alma Mater. Here’s the comedian at Northwestern’s commencement urging students to succeed.  What do you think is going on in this image? Tell us what Colbert is thinking in the comments section below. We’ll pick our three favorites, taking into account the number of likes your submission gets (hint: it helps to share)! Winner gets a $20 Amazon Gift Card, $20 in site credits, plus bragging rights. The two runners-up each get $10 in credits to apply towards unlocking successful application examples and/or chatting with mentors. Contest ends Thursday, January 28th. Three submissions max. Congrats to last week’s winners

madsy

Accepted to Northwestern

Bird girl turned engineer with a penchant for satire and history
samanthapyo13

Accepted to Northwestern, USC, UCLA, UC Berkeley, Emory, Wesleyan, UC Irvine, UCSB, UCSD

a writer who is attending her dream school
cindyliang

Accepted to Northwestern, Illinois, Loyola U Chicago

Northwestern University '21. Neuroscience Major on the Pre-Med Track

Accepted to Northwestern, Emory, WashU, UMich

Hey everyone, I'm a current Northwestern student (Class of 2018, although I may finish up a little early) and I absolutely love it! Admissions really is a tough time, so try to keep your head up and don't be afraid to take chances.