10 Fun Facts about Rice University

1. Nearly half of all Rice students are from out of state.

2. The wall at the entrance of Rice’s architecture building is known as the ‘Frog Wall’ for the croaking ‘frog noises’ it makes if you run your fingers over the holes.

3. All students are required to finish two P.E. type classes of Lifetime Physical Activity Program, or LPAP, before graduation.

benschragger

Accepted to Rice, SC

Sport Management Major and Varsity Baseball Player at Rice University
aznzing

Accepted to Rice, Northwestern, U Iowa

Experience with applying as a Low-Income First Generation College Student and with QuestBridge; Also Waitlisted at Harvard, WashU in St. Louis, and UChicago
joshuabrandel

Accepted to Rice, Northeastern, Mines

I love learning about how things work
anne_rara

Accepted to Rice, UT Austin, UTRGV, ST Edwards , Baylor, Texas A&M

Rice 2021

7 Types of Second Semester Seniors
7 Types of Second Semester Seniors

If you’re a high school senior right now, you’ll know all about Senioritis. (Unless you’re #7.)Standardized tests, college application essays, FAFSA forms… senior fall is no fun. Thankfully, you’re (almost) finally...