10 Signs College Decisions Are Almost Here

Brace yourself. College admissions week is almost here. It’s going to be an emotional few weeks, so hang in there. Here are 10 signs college acceptance letters are en route to your mailbox!

1. People have started setting countdowns till admission letters are released.

2. You find yourself on edge whenever someone starts a sentence with “Hey, have you heard…?”

3. People’s emotions are all over the place.

4. You are incessantly checking your email…

5. And run home to check the mail immediately after school.

6. You start seeing people not-so-humble-bragging on social media about results.

7. You feign an attitude of “it’s their loss,” but you’re plagued by self doubt.

8. You NEED to talk about it yet you’ve also vowed to never mention the words “college” or “accept” in the same sentence.

9. So you end up unleashing anonymous fury on forums that let you publicly rant.

10. You’re holding out hope for the day your inner scream of agony turns into a scream of joy… because then it’ll be all worth it.

You’re only 2 weeks away from hearing back from the schools you’ve applied to. It’s a lot easier said than done, but remember to breathe!

You should be anxious, but just remember whatever you school you end up, it’s what you make out of it. We’re excited to see all of you Class of 2022 on AdmitSee soon! 

BrownDomer
Notre Dame ‘20

Accepted to BU, Emory, Swarthmore, Notre Dame

Hello! I'm an international student from Ethiopia and I'll be majoring in Biology. I'd love to share all the tips and tricks I've learned from my rather unique college application experience with you!
SChai

Accepted to Georgetown, NYU, Barnard, Northeastern

Hi, I'm Shannon! I'm from San Jose, California, spent a gap year living and working in Leipzig, Germany, and now I go to college in Washington D.C. I've shared everything I can remember about the college application process with y'all! :)
ayinUChicago

Accepted to Duke, Brown, NYU, UChicago, UNC, East Carolina, NC State

I'm a class of 2018'er at UChicago studying Economics and Psychology! Super interested in start-ups and economics.
extreana
Tufts ‘18

Accepted to CMU, BC, Tufts, Northeastern

Just a rising sophomore trying to help my peers find a school that fits them best! Ask me about engineering, essays, or life in general.