10 Signs You Are Ready To Graduate High School

You used to be the first one in school and the last one out, but second semester senior year is here, and you no longer care. If you can relate to that, you’ll relate to the rest of this blog post. 

1. The phrase “senioritis is real” became your personal slogan ever since second semester started.

2. When most underclassmen see you at school, they tend to say something like “It feels like I haven’t seen you in forever.” 

That’s because it’s true.

3. You spend most of your time doing online searches for dorm decorations and reading articles about “College Roommate Horror Stories”.

4. ...Instead of studying AP Literature. 

5. Shopping becomes more exciting because you suddenly “need” everything you see. 

How can you possibly survive college away from home when you don’t own shoes for every type of weather?

6. You are thankful for the organizations and the friendships you have had, but have accepted that it is time to move on and create even better memories.

7. You start sleeping in to familiarize yourself with the “no class before 11AM” college schedule you’ll have. 

8. You had forgotten Facebook existed until you realized there is a group for everyone entering your college class.

“Can’t wait to meet you all! Go Wildcats!”  “Add me on instagram and snapchat!” “Let’s be roommates!”

9. You begin to value every second spent with your parents and siblings more than ever before.

10. You don’t really need a senior skip day. Let’s face it, you and your friends have taken that upon yourself on a weekly basis already!

Share your #admitstory with us and help others who are interested in your school better understand the application process. Plus, you get to cash out your $10 signup bonus and earn extra money for college! What are you waiting for?

Isandres2
Williams

Accepted to Utah, Colorado, Colby, Williams, SMCVT

Hi! I go by Izi and I am a current student at Williams College Class of 2019. I hope to be a biology or sociology major with a neuroscience concentration. I am on the NCAA Division 1 alpine ski team here.
VivienneEve23
UC Berkeley

Accepted to UC Berkeley, Brown, Claremont (CMC), Columbia, Cornell, Harvard, Northwestern, Pomona, Stanford, San Diego, Vanderbilt, UCSC, UCSB, UCSD, UCLA, Cal Poly, Cal Poly Pomona, Washington

UC Berkeley Class of 2020

Technophile and coffee lover. CS major and Classics minor with a passion for STEM and the arts.
aa192002

Accepted to Stanford, Dartmouth, Drexel, Wisconsin, IWU, UChicago

A Boy Having Intrinsically Nuanced Acumen for Vacuity