16 Painfully Accurate Tweets About Life On a College Student Budget

“Sorry, I can’t join. I’m on a college student budget.” How many times do you think you say that every semester? Being on a college student budget sucks, but at the very least, you’re certainly not alone. Here are 16 painfully accurate tweets about life on a college student budget: 

You eat just to survive…

You can’t even afford your textbooks…

Actually, you can’t really afford anything…

Getting free stuff is like hitting the jackpot…

​If you can relate, you should probably create an AdmitSee profile. Share your #admitstory by creating a profile and uploading your successful application materials. You get a $10 signup bonus, and can stand to earn more by helping future applicants better understand the college application process. Join now!

niathuravil
Rutgers

Accepted to Rutgers, NYU, Fordham, UMass, Colorado, MSU, Illinois, Arizona, Washington

Your local dancing astronaut with a passion for the political things in life.
brianlinus1753
Northwestern

Accepted to Northwestern, UChicago, MIT, UNC

Kind of normal.. with average grades and African from kenya
hulya559
Harvard

Accepted to Harvard, Dartmouth, UC Berkeley, Emory, USC

Hi! I'm a Harvard PreFrosh interested in service, economics, math, and philosophy excited to help you.
longhornlove
UT Austin

Accepted to UT Austin, Fordham, U of Houston, UBC, Texas A&M

Hey there! I’m Tara, I’m an American born half Colombian, half Persian International Baccalaureate student attending UT Austin in the fall!