16 Painfully Accurate Tweets About Life On a College Student Budget

“Sorry, I can’t join. I’m on a college student budget.” How many times do you think you say that every semester? Being on a college student budget sucks, but at the very least, you’re certainly not alone. Here are 16 painfully accurate tweets about life on a college student budget: 

You eat just to survive…

You can’t even afford your textbooks…

Actually, you can’t really afford anything…

Getting free stuff is like hitting the jackpot…

​If you can relate, you should probably create an AdmitSee profile. Share your #admitstory by creating a profile and uploading your successful application materials. You get a $10 signup bonus, and can stand to earn more by helping future applicants better understand the college application process. Join now!

camrynstafford
Princeton

Accepted to Princeton, Columbia, Fordham, Indiana, NYU, UT Austin, UMich

Dancer with a hardcore business mind
Brown

janelemon
Cornell

Accepted to Cornell, USC, BU, WashU, RIT

Small town girl from NJ with no major awards but a lot of heart and dreams.
UChicago