16 Painfully Accurate Tweets About Life On a College Student Budget

“Sorry, I can’t join. I’m on a college student budget.” How many times do you think you say that every semester? Being on a college student budget sucks, but at the very least, you’re certainly not alone. Here are 16 painfully accurate tweets about life on a college student budget: 

You eat just to survive…

You can’t even afford your textbooks…

Actually, you can’t really afford anything…

Getting free stuff is like hitting the jackpot…

​If you can relate, you should probably create an AdmitSee profile. Share your #admitstory by creating a profile and uploading your successful application materials. You get a $10 signup bonus, and can stand to earn more by helping future applicants better understand the college application process. Join now!

Accepted to Northwestern, Emory, WashU, UMich

Hey everyone, I'm a current Northwestern student (Class of 2018, although I may finish up a little early) and I absolutely love it! Admissions really is a tough time, so try to keep your head up and don't be afraid to take chances.
BrownDomer
Notre Dame ‘20

Accepted to BU, Emory, Swarthmore, Notre Dame

Hello! I'm an international student from Ethiopia and I'll be majoring in Biology. I'd love to share all the tips and tricks I've learned from my rather unique college application experience with you!