16 Painfully Accurate Tweets About Life On a College Student Budget

“Sorry, I can’t join. I’m on a college student budget.” How many times do you think you say that every semester? Being on a college student budget sucks, but at the very least, you’re certainly not alone. Here are 16 painfully accurate tweets about life on a college student budget: 

You eat just to survive…

You can’t even afford your textbooks…

Actually, you can’t really afford anything…

Getting free stuff is like hitting the jackpot…

​If you can relate, you should probably create an AdmitSee profile. Share your #admitstory by creating a profile and uploading your successful application materials. You get a $10 signup bonus, and can stand to earn more by helping future applicants better understand the college application process. Join now!

MichaelR

Accepted to Columbia, Dartmouth, Cornell, UC Berkeley, JHU, Vanderbilt, Rice, UMich, UCLA, UNC, UT Austin, Washington, Ohio State, UCSD

Midwestern kid who loves molecular biology and electronic dance music. Let me help you edit your essays!
lslawson

Accepted to Stanford, UPenn, JHU, Georgetown, Amherst, Smith, Hamilton, Bryn Mawr, Spelman, Holy Cross, Rutgers, Rutgers

I am a Stanford student from New Jersey, hoping to major in one of the social sciences.
Isandres2

Accepted to Utah, Colorado, Colby, Williams, SMCVT

Hi! I go by Izi and I am a current student at Williams College Class of 2019. I hope to be a biology or sociology major with a neuroscience concentration. I am on the NCAA Division 1 alpine ski team here.
abbyyys18
Babson ‘23

Accepted to Babson, BU, Bentley, Northeastern, Holy Cross, Skidmore, Fordham, Muhlenberg, Whitman, Whittier , F&M

An international student interested in business management. I'm not an outstanding student but I got into my preferred schools; find out how!