16 Painfully Accurate Tweets About Life On a College Student Budget

“Sorry, I can’t join. I’m on a college student budget.” How many times do you think you say that every semester? Being on a college student budget sucks, but at the very least, you’re certainly not alone. Here are 16 painfully accurate tweets about life on a college student budget: 

You eat just to survive…

You can’t even afford your textbooks…

Actually, you can’t really afford anything…

Getting free stuff is like hitting the jackpot…

​If you can relate, you should probably create an AdmitSee profile. Share your #admitstory by creating a profile and uploading your successful application materials. You get a $10 signup bonus, and can stand to earn more by helping future applicants better understand the college application process. Join now!

Here to mentor and guide you! :)
uhoh29
JHU ‘19

Accepted to JHU, Cornell, Northeastern, Fordham, UMD, Wisconsin, Temple

JHU ‘19, Writing Seminars and English Major, Woodrow Wilson Research Fellow
VivienneEve23

Accepted to UC Berkeley, Brown, Claremont (CMC), Columbia, Cornell, Harvard, Northwestern, Pomona, Stanford, San Diego, Vanderbilt, UCSC, UCSB, UCSD, UCLA, Cal Poly, Cal Poly Pomona, Washington

UC Berkeley Class of 2020