5 Week College Application Boot Camp with Dr. Aviva Legatt

* Sponsored Post

Rising seniors, are you ready? Watching your older peers wait and receive their admission results must both be exciting and anxious, because soon, you’ll be in their shoes.

To get a head start with the college application process, AdmitSee is excited to share the opportunity of participating in a 5 week college application bootcamp: Let’s Apply to College!

The online bootcamp is hosted by college admissions expert and UPenn professor, Dr. Aviva Legatt, from VivEd Consulting. She has had the experience of serving on the freshman and transfer admissions committees at Wharton, as well as years of experience working with individual students around the world. With her experience on both sides of application process, Dr. Aviva Legatt has unique insight she wants to share with you this summer.

Goals of the Boot Camp:

1. Identify what makes you unique as an applicant.

2. Write a unique and compelling personal statement

3. Learn how to build relationships with college admissions officers.

Boot Camp Details:

• 40 available spots!

• Limited to Class of 2018 HS students and their families

• May 24th - June 21st

• Weekly Wednesday Meetings

• Cost: $595

What It Includes:

• One-on-one 20 minute consultation with Dr. Legatt

• Complete first draft of your Personal Statement

• Access to Dr. Legatt’s Private Facebook Group for Q&A

• Lifetime Access to 5 Live Webinars

• 6-months of access to the College Application Success Portal and Dr. Legatt’s email tips.

• A copy of College Essay Essentials by Ethan Sawyer, College Essay Guy.

• Reminders, templates, and additional resources to help you through the application process.

Are you ready to register for the boot camp? Register for the “Let’s Apply to College” boot camp here to get a head start this summer! 

Free Webinar: 

Still have questions about the boot camp? Dr. Aviva Legatt will be hosting a free webinar on How to Persuade Admissions Officers to Admit You. She will share the biggest college application mistakes in the past, how to avoid them and answer any questions you have about the upcoming bootcamp!

Date: May 3rd, 2017 & May 10th, 2017

Time: 5:00PM Pacific (8:00PM Eastern)

Register for the webinar here! 

youngch

Accepted to Baruch, Binghamton, Brooklyn College, Hunter, Macaulay Honors, Duke, Johns Hopkins, Northwestern, UPenn, Brown, Cornell, SUNY Buffalo, Rice, Vanderbilt, NYU, Columbia

I grew up in New York City, Bronx and Brooklyn to be exact. I went to pretty big public schools and once you find a supportive yet motivating group of friends, teachers, advisors, and counselors to complement your family, life becomes a whole lot better!
hannah626

Accepted to UGA

I am a current junior at Duke studying biology, marine science, and markets and management studies

Accepted to Northwestern, Emory, WashU, UMich

Hey everyone, I'm a current Northwestern student (Class of 2018, although I may finish up a little early) and I absolutely love it! Admissions really is a tough time, so try to keep your head up and don't be afraid to take chances.

I'm a student at Columbia. I love writing, activism, terrible jokes, and binge-watching Netflix. Aspiring English teacher.

Student Insight: How to Approach Transferring Colleges

Not sure if your current university is the best school for you? Consider your transfer options. No one really expects to go through the application process again after senior year in high school. But things...

How To Succeed on MCAT Test Day
How To Succeed on MCAT Test Day

Stressed out about your upcoming MCAT? Our friends at Magoosh will help you through MCAT Test Day! You’ve prepared for the MCAT for months, you’ve selected the right date for you—and it’...

Brown University Class of 2022 Results Released

Brown University admits 738 early decision applicants from the largest early admission application pool Brown has had since the early application program started 16 years ago. The 738 students who received good news from Brown make up 21.1% of...

Cornell University Welcomes 1,533 Students to the Class of 2022

Universities share record-breaking statistics every year when it comes to college applications and this year was no different at Cornell University. Cornell University continued to break two different records three years in a row. Earlier...