Back to School Giveaway: Prize Bundle worth over $1000!

It’s that time of year again! A new school year is right around the corner! To celebrate, we’re giving away the ultimate college prep prize bundle worth over $1000!

One lucky family will receive all of these amazing goodies to help their child get into college and earn scholarships to pay for it! From test prep to scholarship application strategy, we are working with our partners to bring you the best resources to help you finish your college application journey strong. 

The Prize:

• AdmitSee Premium Annual Membership ($179)
  • 6 months access to ACT prep with Magoosh ($99)

How to Enter:

Head over to our Facebook page for all the details! Giveaway ends Sunday, August 13th at 11:59pm UTC. 

niathuravil
Rutgers ‘20

Accepted to Rutgers, NYU, Fordham, UMass, Colorado, MSU, Illinois, Arizona, Washington

Your local political astronaut with a passion for the prolific things in life.

nyudotedu

Accepted to NYU, BC, BU, GWU, Northeastern

I was born and raised in Korea, but I've studied in in U.S. boarding school for 7 years. I love people, building, and cars so I love every cities in the world.