Back to School Giveaway: Prize Bundle worth over $1000!

It’s that time of year again! A new school year is right around the corner! To celebrate, we’re giving away the ultimate college prep prize bundle worth over $1000!

One lucky family will receive all of these amazing goodies to help their child get into college and earn scholarships to pay for it! From test prep to scholarship application strategy, we are working with our partners to bring you the best resources to help you finish your college application journey strong. 

The Prize:

• AdmitSee Premium Annual Membership ($179)
  • 6 months access to ACT prep with Magoosh ($99)

How to Enter:

Head over to our Facebook page for all the details! Giveaway ends Sunday, August 13th at 11:59pm UTC. 

youngch

Accepted to Baruch, Binghamton, Brooklyn College, Hunter, Macaulay Honors, Duke, JHU, Northwestern, UPenn, Brown, Cornell, SUNY Buffalo, Rice, Vanderbilt, NYU, Columbia

I grew up in New York City, Bronx and Brooklyn to be exact. I went to pretty big public schools and once you find a supportive yet motivating group of friends, teachers, advisors, and counselors to complement your family, life becomes a whole lot better!
ssp2020

Accepted to MIT, UMich, Rutgers, Cornell, Rice, JHU

computer science / design / music / film

Here to mentor and guide you!