Back to School Giveaway: Prize Bundle worth over $1000!

It’s that time of year again! A new school year is right around the corner! To celebrate, we’re giving away the ultimate college prep prize bundle worth over $1000!

One lucky family will receive all of these amazing goodies to help their child get into college and earn scholarships to pay for it! From test prep to scholarship application strategy, we are working with our partners to bring you the best resources to help you finish your college application journey strong. 

The Prize:

• AdmitSee Premium Annual Membership ($179)
  • 6 months access to ACT prep with Magoosh ($99)

How to Enter:

Head over to our Facebook page for all the details! Giveaway ends Sunday, August 13th at 11:59pm UTC. 

Hello! I'm a Freshman at the University of Pennsylvania Wharton School. I plan on concentrating in finance, marketing and social impact. In high school I was active in LGBTQ advocacy and music. I can help with any questions you have about admissions
tifstar1997

Accepted to Cornell, CMU, Northwestern, Johns Hopkins, UCSD, UCSB, UC Irvine

Cornell Engineering '19
Tulane ‘20