Thursday Caption Contest

Forget #tbt – AdmitSee brings you #tcc with our Thursday Caption Contest. We’re kicking it off with a photo of James Franco snoozing at NYU. Submit a caption for a chance to win $40 in prizes.

Respond with your caption submission in the comment section below. We’ll pick our three favorites, taking into account the number of likes your submission gets. It helps to share! Winner gets a $20 Amazon Gift Card, $20 in site credits, plus bragging rights. The two runners-up each get $10 in credits to apply towards unlocking successful application examples and/or chatting with mentors. Contest ends Thursday, October 29th. Three submissions max. 

jpm13
Rochester

Accepted to Rochester, Rutgers, Fordham, College of NJ, Drexel

Hey! I'm a freshman at University of Rochester Class of 2020 interested in double majoring in Biology and Spanish, eventually applying to med school. I'm passionate about studying science, doing research and learning new languages.
Stanford

UT Austin

jenee_a
Brown

Accepted to Brown, UPenn, Cornell, BU, UMass

Hey! I'm a neuroscience major on the premed track, PLME student, and I love to dance in my free time!