Thursday Caption Contest

Forget #tbt – AdmitSee brings you #tcc with our Thursday Caption Contest. We’re kicking it off with a photo of James Franco snoozing at NYU. Submit a caption for a chance to win $40 in prizes.

Respond with your caption submission in the comment section below. We’ll pick our three favorites, taking into account the number of likes your submission gets. It helps to share! Winner gets a $20 Amazon Gift Card, $20 in site credits, plus bragging rights. The two runners-up each get $10 in credits to apply towards unlocking successful application examples and/or chatting with mentors. Contest ends Thursday, October 29th. Three submissions max. 

littlegreentre…

Accepted to Stanford, Cambridge, Princeton, Yale, Brown, UPenn, Columbia, UC Berkeley, UCLA, Swarthmore, Barnard, Wellesley, Duke, NYU, BU

overly ambitious, passionately curious, helplessly perfectionistic
jcollica524
Emory ‘22

Accepted to Emory, Tulane, GA Tech, GWU, Binghamton, UMD, UMich, Northeastern, USC

Hey! I'm a hard-working data/business major who loves to help high school students with college apps! Message me with any questions!