College Spring Break: Expectation vs. Reality

School holidays are one of the best perks of being a student. And Spring Break probably tops the list. Sometimes, though, it can be utterly underwhelming and reality doesn’t exactly live up to expectation…

1. You expect to be beach body ready. 

But not matter how hard you try, you end up justifying every bite of every meal. 

2. You expect to have the best spring break ever with your BFFs.

But drama follows you everywhere you go. 

3. You expect to party all day, everyday. 

But you’re done after Day 1. 

4. You expect perfect weather.

But Mother Nature sometimes just will. not. cooperate. 

5. You expect to rack up those double taps on Instagram. 

But you end up looking like this and losing followers instead. 

Despite all the mishaps, Spring Break will always have a special place in your heart.

Looking for extra cash to fund your spring break trip? Don’t forget to check your earnings in your account. If you don’t already have an Admit Profile, create your own college profile now and start earning money!

VivienneEve23

Accepted to UC Berkeley, Brown, Claremont (CMC), Columbia, Cornell, Harvard, Northwestern, Pomona, Stanford, San Diego, Vanderbilt, UCSC, UCSB, UCSD, UCLA, Cal Poly, Cal Poly Pomona, Washington

UC Berkeley Class of 2020
HarvardCowboy

Accepted to Harvard, CalTech, Duke, WashU, UVA, VA Tech, UToronto, Alabama

Advice more down-to-earth than my profile pic.