Where did these 2015 NBA Playoffs Stars play College Basketball?

Lots of great athletes get their start at top college sports programs around the country, and nowhere is this more apparent than the springboard that college basketball provides for student athletes.

Do you still remember which player punched someone during a Wake Forest Game? Who won Big East Player of the Year at Georgetown? Or who won back-to-back NCAA Championships at the University of Florida? ​

Before there was the LA Clippers’ Chris Paul or Golden State Warriors’ Stephen Curry, there were young college basketball players with dreams of making it big in the NBA. Take the quiz and find out how well you REALLY know your NBA players:

VivienneEve23
UC Berkeley

Accepted to UC Berkeley, Brown, Claremont (CMC), Columbia, Cornell, Harvard, Northwestern, Pomona, Stanford, San Diego, Vanderbilt, UCSC, UCSB, UCSD, UCLA, Cal Poly, Cal Poly Pomona, Washington

UC Berkeley Class of 2020
UPenn

Hello! I'm a senior at the University of Pennsylvania Wharton School, and I am concentrating in finance and statistics.
Tulane

abbyyys18
Babson

Accepted to Babson, BU, Bentley, Northeastern, Holy Cross, Skidmore, Fordham, Muhlenberg, Whitman, Whittier , F&M

An international student interested in business management. I'm not an outstanding student but I got into my preferred schools; find out how!