Where did these 2015 NBA Playoffs Stars play College Basketball?

Lots of great athletes get their start at top college sports programs around the country, and nowhere is this more apparent than the springboard that college basketball provides for student athletes.

Do you still remember which player punched someone during a Wake Forest Game? Who won Big East Player of the Year at Georgetown? Or who won back-to-back NCAA Championships at the University of Florida? ​

Before there was the LA Clippers’ Chris Paul or Golden State Warriors’ Stephen Curry, there were young college basketball players with dreams of making it big in the NBA. Take the quiz and find out how well you REALLY know your NBA players:

littlegreentre…

Accepted to Stanford, Cambridge, Princeton, Yale, Brown, UPenn, Columbia, UC Berkeley, UCLA, Swarthmore, Barnard, Wellesley, Duke, NYU, BU

overly ambitious, passionately curious, helplessly perfectionistic
BrownDomer
Notre Dame ‘20

Accepted to BU, Emory, Swarthmore, Notre Dame

Hello! I'm an international student from Ethiopia and I'll be majoring in Biology. I'd love to share all the tips and tricks I've learned from my rather unique college application experience with you!