Where did these 2015 NBA Playoffs Stars play College Basketball?

Lots of great athletes get their start at top college sports programs around the country, and nowhere is this more apparent than the springboard that college basketball provides for student athletes.

Do you still remember which player punched someone during a Wake Forest Game? Who won Big East Player of the Year at Georgetown? Or who won back-to-back NCAA Championships at the University of Florida? ​

Before there was the LA Clippers’ Chris Paul or Golden State Warriors’ Stephen Curry, there were young college basketball players with dreams of making it big in the NBA. Take the quiz and find out how well you REALLY know your NBA players:

thythydo
USC

Accepted to USC, Vanderbilt, UC Berkeley, Cal Poly, Cal Poly Pomona, UC Irvine, UCSB, UC Davis, Tufts, Northeastern, SDSU, UCSD, UCSC, San Jose State, Pacific

Proud to be a Trojan!
elewal
Brown

Accepted to Brown, Cornell, CMU, Wesleyan, William & Mary, Case, Villanova, Binghamton, RPI, WPI

Hi! I'm a junior at Brown University studying Biochemistry and English. I am very interested in accessible healthcare for marginalized populations. I also love poetry!
ashleyzo
USC

Accepted to USC, Dartmouth, Emory, UMich, Rochester, Lehigh, Miami, Alabama, Ole Miss

Hi! I'm a college freshman who was accepted to some of the best universities in the country (most likely due to my essays). Feel free to ask any questions!
UT Austin