Where did these 2015 NBA Playoffs Stars play College Basketball?

Lots of great athletes get their start at top college sports programs around the country, and nowhere is this more apparent than the springboard that college basketball provides for student athletes.

Do you still remember which player punched someone during a Wake Forest Game? Who won Big East Player of the Year at Georgetown? Or who won back-to-back NCAA Championships at the University of Florida? ​

Before there was the LA Clippers’ Chris Paul or Golden State Warriors’ Stephen Curry, there were young college basketball players with dreams of making it big in the NBA. Take the quiz and find out how well you REALLY know your NBA players:

Here to mentor and guide you! :)

Accepted to Williams, Claremont (CMC), Amherst, Swarthmore, Pitzer, Northwestern, Tufts, WashU, Grinnell, Rice, Emory, LMU, Wesleyan

I’m an Econ & Bio major who’s passionate about STEM, social issues, and design. As a transfer, I learned a lot from navigating this hectic process twice, and I’m excited to help!
zadriana

Accepted to Dartmouth

Curiosity coupled with confusion fuel my desire to make sense of this complex world.
BGrove

Accepted to Duke, UT Austin, GA Tech, Washington, Arizona

I am a normal person: I promise. I am a big sports fan who will be attending Duke to watch basketball (and hopefully graduate with an economics degree).