Form Your #SQUAD: We’ll Get You All into Your Dream Colleges

Who says you need to go through the college application process alone? It doesn’t have to be a stressful, sad, solo effort. Look to your family and friends for support. In fact, that’s when you really strike gold…

As you gear up for the Early Action and Early Decision deadlines, get all of your friends signed up on AdmitSee in the next week for a chance to win premium memberships worth $49.99 for the ENTIRE crew! To top it off, the winning user will get direct access to the AdmitSee expert team to ask all of your last minute questions before the EA/ED deadline.

The one-month premium membership will grant you and your friends access to our database of 60,000+ successful college application files. The membership lets you view as many profiles as you want. Whether you’re applying early or regular decision, the premium membership can:

• Help refine your college application essays

• Reassure your application chances

• Provide any last minute tips or inspiration

Each application file includes personal statements, “why us?” school-specific essays, test scores, extracurriculars and advice that can help you make a more informed decision about where to apply, and inspire you to craft the best version of your application.

So, what are you waiting for? Create an account if you haven’t already, and make sure your friends sign up with your unique referral code. You have until October 20th to share this opportunity with all your friends (and claim credit for getting them all into college)!

Accepted to Northwestern, Emory, WashU, UMich

Hey everyone, I'm a current Northwestern student (Class of 2018, although I may finish up a little early) and I absolutely love it! Admissions really is a tough time, so try to keep your head up and don't be afraid to take chances.
hannah626

Accepted to UGA

I am a current junior at Duke studying biology, marine science, and markets and management studies

lmelcher

Accepted to Columbia, Brown, UPenn, Rice, UC Berkeley, UCLA, UVA, UC Davis, UCSD, UCSC, USC

Hey! I'm a John Jay Scholar at Columbia, and I'm from Los Angeles. I'm planning to major in Art History and do ballet and theater. Hope I can help!