Form Your #SQUAD: We’ll Get You All into Your Dream Colleges

Who says you need to go through the college application process alone? It doesn’t have to be a stressful, sad, solo effort. Look to your family and friends for support. In fact, that’s when you really strike gold…

As you gear up for the Early Action and Early Decision deadlines, get all of your friends signed up on AdmitSee in the next week for a chance to win premium memberships worth $49.99 for the ENTIRE crew! To top it off, the winning user will get direct access to the AdmitSee expert team to ask all of your last minute questions before the EA/ED deadline.

The one-month premium membership will grant you and your friends access to our database of 60,000+ successful college application files. The membership lets you view as many profiles as you want. Whether you’re applying early or regular decision, the premium membership can:

• Help refine your college application essays

• Reassure your application chances

• Provide any last minute tips or inspiration

Each application file includes personal statements, “why us?” school-specific essays, test scores, extracurriculars and advice that can help you make a more informed decision about where to apply, and inspire you to craft the best version of your application.

So, what are you waiting for? Create an account if you haven’t already, and make sure your friends sign up with your unique referral code. You have until October 20th to share this opportunity with all your friends (and claim credit for getting them all into college)!

Isandres2

Accepted to Utah, Colorado, Colby, Williams, SMCVT

Hi! I go by Izi and I am a current student at Williams College Class of 2019. I hope to be a biology or sociology major with a neuroscience concentration. I am on the NCAA Division 1 alpine ski team here.

UCLA Class of 2020. Orange County native. I like math and music.
ltan98
Fordham ‘20

Accepted to American, Fordham, Skidmore, Syracuse, UC Irvine, UCSB

Hi there! I went to an American school in Hong Kong from K-12 and will be starting my freshman year at Fordham University at Lincoln Center in the fall. If you're interested in theater and come from overseas, I would be of particular help to you!
jackmac401

Theater/business double major from classic and online highschool background. Here to help navigate audition and business interview processes! On full tuition scholarship