Is Your College Application Ready?

There are only 12 days left before the early action deadline. Is your application ready? Here’s a step by step guide to make sure you have all aspects of your application covered. Even if you’re aiming for the early decision deadline on November 15th, or waiting for the January 1st regular decision deadline, this will come in handy to make sure you stay on track. 

Any specific questions that we can help answer before the deadline rolls around? Leave your questions in the comment section and we will make sure we get back to all of you!

Choosing where to go to college is an incredibly important decision. Make an informed choice by accessing our database of 60,000+ successful college application files. See what they wrote about it in their application essays, what they advise about applying to college in general, and what they recommend about their own school! 

Here to mentor and guide you!

youngch

Accepted to Baruch, Binghamton, Brooklyn College, Hunter, Macaulay Honors, Duke, JHU, Northwestern, UPenn, Brown, Cornell, SUNY Buffalo, Rice, Vanderbilt, NYU, Columbia

I grew up in New York City, Bronx and Brooklyn to be exact. I went to pretty big public schools and once you find a supportive yet motivating group of friends, teachers, advisors, and counselors to complement your family, life becomes a whole lot better!

Early Decision: Should You Apply ED?
Early Decision: Should You Apply ED?

As we get closer to the fall, many rising seniors are wondering, “Should I apply Early Decision?” One of our interns, Anita, recalls her decision to apply ED to University of Pennsylvania, why she did...

4 Tips to Manage Work Life Balance in High School

Adults might be surprised, but high school students also find it difficult to juggle a good work life balance.We’ve all been there. You’ve had to cancel your plan with your friends because...