Is Your College Application Ready?

There are only 12 days left before the early action deadline. Is your application ready? Here’s a step by step guide to make sure you have all aspects of your application covered. Even if you’re aiming for the early decision deadline on November 15th, or waiting for the January 1st regular decision deadline, this will come in handy to make sure you stay on track. 

Any specific questions that we can help answer before the deadline rolls around? Leave your questions in the comment section and we will make sure we get back to all of you!

Choosing where to go to college is an incredibly important decision. Make an informed choice by accessing our database of 60,000+ successful college application files. See what they wrote about it in their application essays, what they advise about applying to college in general, and what they recommend about their own school! 

ltan98
Fordham ‘20

Accepted to American, Fordham, Skidmore, Syracuse, UC Irvine, UCSB

Hi there! I went to an American school in Hong Kong from K-12 and will be starting my freshman year at Fordham University at Lincoln Center in the fall. If you're interested in theater and come from overseas, I would be of particular help to you!
ayinUChicago

Accepted to Duke, Brown, NYU, UChicago, UNC, East Carolina, NC State

I'm a class of 2018'er at UChicago studying Economics and Psychology! Super interested in start-ups and economics.

Student Insight: How to Approach Transferring Colleges

Not sure if your current university is the best school for you? Consider your transfer options. No one really expects to go through the application process again after senior year in high school. But things...

How To Succeed on MCAT Test Day
How To Succeed on MCAT Test Day

Stressed out about your upcoming MCAT? Our friends at Magoosh will help you through MCAT Test Day! You’ve prepared for the MCAT for months, you’ve selected the right date for you—and it’...