Is Your College Application Ready?

There are only 12 days left before the early action deadline. Is your application ready? Here’s a step by step guide to make sure you have all aspects of your application covered. Even if you’re aiming for the early decision deadline on November 15th, or waiting for the January 1st regular decision deadline, this will come in handy to make sure you stay on track. 

Any specific questions that we can help answer before the deadline rolls around? Leave your questions in the comment section and we will make sure we get back to all of you!

Choosing where to go to college is an incredibly important decision. Make an informed choice by accessing our database of 60,000+ successful college application files. See what they wrote about it in their application essays, what they advise about applying to college in general, and what they recommend about their own school! 

ayinUChicago

Accepted to Duke, Brown, NYU, UChicago, UNC, East Carolina, NC State

I'm a class of 2018'er at UChicago studying Economics and Psychology! Super interested in start-ups and economics.
Ves_Nanov

Accepted to Dartmouth, Vassar, Kenyon, UVA

I am an incoming freshman from Bulgaria. I have spent one year as an exchange student in Chicago and look forward to returning to the States this fall.