Last Minute Tips for College Applicants

The January 1st application deadline is around the corner. For all those last minute questions, we put together an AMA session just for you. Ask away!

Date: Tuesday, December 27th, 2016

Time: ALL DAY!

Who: Stephanie Shyu, founder of AdmitSee, and the rest of the team! 

How: Ask any last minute questions you may have about applying to college by commenting on this blog post. We’ll reply directly to your comment. Feel free to respond with any follow up questions! 

​See you in the comment section! 

tifstar1997

Accepted to Cornell, CMU, Northwestern, Johns Hopkins, UCSD, UCSB, UC Irvine

Cornell Engineering '19
Yalie

Accepted to Yale, Stanford, Columbia, Rice, Williams, Amherst, UVA, UNC, W&L U, Rutgers, UVM

Entrepreneurial sophomore Mathematics and Philosophy major at Yale University who also loves the liberal arts.

Accepted to Northwestern, Emory, WashU, UMich

Hey everyone, I'm a current Northwestern student (Class of 2018, although I may finish up a little early) and I absolutely love it! Admissions really is a tough time, so try to keep your head up and don't be afraid to take chances.
ltan98
Fordham ‘20

Accepted to American, Fordham, Skidmore, Syracuse, UC Irvine, UCSB

Hi there! I went to an American school in Hong Kong from K-12 and will be starting my freshman year at Fordham University at Lincoln Center in the fall. If you're interested in theater and come from overseas, I would be of particular help to you!