Last Minute Tips for College Applicants

The January 1st application deadline is around the corner. For all those last minute questions, we put together an AMA session just for you. Ask away!

Date: Tuesday, December 27th, 2016

Time: ALL DAY!

Who: Stephanie Shyu, founder of AdmitSee, and the rest of the team! 

How: Ask any last minute questions you may have about applying to college by commenting on this blog post. We’ll reply directly to your comment. Feel free to respond with any follow up questions! 

​See you in the comment section! 

lmelcher

Accepted to Columbia, Brown, UPenn, Rice, UC Berkeley, UCLA, UVA, UC Davis, UCSD, UCSC, USC

Hey! I'm a John Jay Scholar at Columbia, and I'm from Los Angeles. I'm planning to major in Art History and do ballet and theater. Hope I can help!
jackmac401

Theater/business double major from classic and online highschool background. Here to help navigate audition and business interview processes! On full tuition scholarship

I’m an Econ & Bio major who’s passionate about STEM, social issues, and design. As a transfer, I learned a lot from navigating this hectic process twice, and I’m excited to help!