Last Minute Tips for College Applicants

The January 1st application deadline is around the corner. For all those last minute questions, we put together an AMA session just for you. Ask away!

Date: Tuesday, December 27th, 2016

Time: ALL DAY!

Who: Stephanie Shyu, founder of AdmitSee, and the rest of the team! 

How: Ask any last minute questions you may have about applying to college by commenting on this blog post. We’ll reply directly to your comment. Feel free to respond with any follow up questions! 

​See you in the comment section! 

elewal

Accepted to Brown, Cornell, CMU, Wesleyan, William & Mary, Case, Villanova, Binghamton, RPI, WPI

Hi! I'm a junior at Brown University studying Biochemistry and English. I am very interested in accessible healthcare for marginalized populations. I also love poetry!

I'm a student at Columbia. I love writing, activism, terrible jokes, and binge-watching Netflix. Aspiring PhD students/teacher.

UCLA Class of 2020. Orange County native.

The school year is already in full swing. What if you're a senior who hasn't yet decided on a final college list? Don't panic. Let's get started. If you’re a Freshman, Sophomore, or Junior,...