Last Minute Tips for College Applicants

The January 1st application deadline is around the corner. For all those last minute questions, we put together an AMA session just for you. Ask away!

Date: Tuesday, December 27th, 2016

Time: ALL DAY!

Who: Stephanie Shyu, founder of AdmitSee, and the rest of the team! 

How: Ask any last minute questions you may have about applying to college by commenting on this blog post. We’ll reply directly to your comment. Feel free to respond with any follow up questions! 

​See you in the comment section! 

kltaylor96

Accepted to Duke, Northwestern, Elon , William & Mary, Centre, Campbell

I am someone who always shoots for the moon so that if I miss, I will land among the stars.

Accepted to Northwestern, Emory, WashU, UMich

Hey everyone, I'm a current Northwestern student (Class of 2018, although I may finish up a little early) and I absolutely love it! Admissions really is a tough time, so try to keep your head up and don't be afraid to take chances.
BrownDomer
Notre Dame ‘20

Accepted to BU, Emory, Swarthmore, Notre Dame

Hello! I'm an international student from Ethiopia and I'll be majoring in Biology. I'd love to share all the tips and tricks I've learned from my rather unique college application experience with you!