Pithy Edits Weekly Giveaway!

During this tough application season, AdmitSee has teamed up with Pithy Edits to not only give you the chance of winning a $5,000 scholarship, but also an opportunity to win a free comprehensive essay editing package! 

Apply for AdmitSee’s $5000 scholarship by answering “What is the most frustrating part about applying to college?” for a chance to win! It’s easy to apply, and you get to let some of the frustration out in the process.

As we read incoming applications, we’ve found that majority students still find the essay portion of college application process the most frustrating and time consuming. To help relieve that stress, we’ve teamed up with our partner, Pithy Edits, to give away a comprehensive essay editing package every week! The winner will receive unlimited essay editing help for one essay to get it from draft to final with no charge and no stress. 

A new winner will be chosen every week until our scholarship deadline on December 15th, 2016! Apply now!

SChai

Accepted to Georgetown, NYU, Barnard, Northeastern

Hi, I'm Shannon! I'm from San Jose, California, spent a gap year living and working in Leipzig, Germany, and now I go to college in Washington D.C. I've shared everything I can remember about the college application process with y'all! :)

yuzhushi
UMD ‘20

Accepted to UMD, Johns Hopkins, Duke, Case, Swarthmore, Penn State