Pithy Edits Weekly Giveaway!

During this tough application season, AdmitSee has teamed up with Pithy Edits to not only give you the chance of winning a $5,000 scholarship, but also an opportunity to win a free comprehensive essay editing package! 

Apply for AdmitSee’s $5000 scholarship by answering “What is the most frustrating part about applying to college?” for a chance to win! It’s easy to apply, and you get to let some of the frustration out in the process.

As we read incoming applications, we’ve found that majority students still find the essay portion of college application process the most frustrating and time consuming. To help relieve that stress, we’ve teamed up with our partner, Pithy Edits, to give away a comprehensive essay editing package every week! The winner will receive unlimited essay editing help for one essay to get it from draft to final with no charge and no stress. 

A new winner will be chosen every week until our scholarship deadline on December 15th, 2016! Apply now!

ltan98
Fordham ‘20

Accepted to American, Fordham, Skidmore, Syracuse, UC Irvine, UCSB

Hi there! I went to an American school in Hong Kong from K-12 and will be starting my freshman year at Fordham University at Lincoln Center in the fall. If you're interested in theater and come from overseas, I would be of particular help to you!
brianlin
WashU ‘20

Accepted to WashU, CMU, GA Tech, UGA

Aspiring Communication Design and Computer Science student, food lover extraordinaire
aebrennen

Accepted to Yale, UPenn, Davidson, UNC, UMich, Emory, Northwestern, Wake Forest, UVA, UKentucky, William & Mary, Miami OH, Vanderbilt

Passionate about education from the great state of Kentucky.
tngreen55593

Accepted to Georgetown, UT Austin, Texas Christian, Texas A&M, Richmond, Pepperdine

A hard worker that is living the dream.