Pithy Edits Weekly Giveaway!

During this tough application season, AdmitSee has teamed up with Pithy Edits to not only give you the chance of winning a $5,000 scholarship, but also an opportunity to win a free comprehensive essay editing package! 

Apply for AdmitSee’s $5000 scholarship by answering “What is the most frustrating part about applying to college?” for a chance to win! It’s easy to apply, and you get to let some of the frustration out in the process.

As we read incoming applications, we’ve found that majority students still find the essay portion of college application process the most frustrating and time consuming. To help relieve that stress, we’ve teamed up with our partner, Pithy Edits, to give away a comprehensive essay editing package every week! The winner will receive unlimited essay editing help for one essay to get it from draft to final with no charge and no stress. 

A new winner will be chosen every week until our scholarship deadline on December 15th, 2016! Apply now!

Hi! I'm a Williams '19 transfer who's passionate about social justice, tech, and STEM. I'd love to share what I learned from navigating this hectic process twice!
lmelcher

Accepted to Columbia, Brown, UPenn, Rice, UC Berkeley, UCLA, UVA, UC Davis, UCSD, UCSC, USC

Hey! I'm a John Jay Scholar at Columbia, and I'm from Los Angeles. I'm planning to major in Art History and do ballet and theater. Hope I can help!