Quiz: What’s Your 2016 Summer Album?

We are well into the second half of our summer and there has been back-to-back amazing album releases and hot singles we can’t stop listening to. What has taken over your Spotify playlist? What can’t you stop blasting on your radio in the car? Let’s see if we can guess what your 2016 summer album is!

Ves_Nanov

Accepted to Dartmouth, Vassar, Kenyon, UVA

I am an incoming freshman from Bulgaria. I have spent one year as an exchange student in Chicago and look forward to returning to the States this fall.
MichaelR

Accepted to Columbia, Dartmouth, Cornell, UC Berkeley, JHU, Vanderbilt, Rice, UMich, UCLA, UNC, UT Austin, Washington, Ohio State, UCSD

Midwestern kid who loves molecular biology and electronic dance music. Let me help you edit your essays!

What should you do as a high school student over the summer? If that’s a question you’re asking yourself, relax. Spend your summer break wisely, meaning find a good balance between enjoying your...