Quiz: What’s Your 2016 Summer Album?

We are well into the second half of our summer and there has been back-to-back amazing album releases and hot singles we can’t stop listening to. What has taken over your Spotify playlist? What can’t you stop blasting on your radio in the car? Let’s see if we can guess what your 2016 summer album is!

elewal

Accepted to Brown, Cornell, CMU, Wesleyan, William & Mary, Case, Villanova, Binghamton, RPI, WPI

Hi! I'm a sophomore at Brown University studying Biochemistry and English. I love writing, baking, hiking, and music.
hannah626

Accepted to UGA

I am a current junior at Duke studying biology, marine science, and markets and management studies

pam3171

Accepted to Harvard, SD State, USD, Yale, Drake

Harvard '19. President's Interagency Task Force on Human Trafficking. Global Health and Health Policy Concentrator. Legal and political background.

7 Types of Second Semester Seniors
7 Types of Second Semester Seniors

If you’re a high school senior right now, you’ll know all about Senioritis. (Unless you’re #7.)Standardized tests, college application essays, FAFSA forms… senior fall is no fun. Thankfully, you’re (almost) finally...