Quiz: What’s Your 2016 Summer Album?

We are well into the second half of our summer and there has been back-to-back amazing album releases and hot singles we can’t stop listening to. What has taken over your Spotify playlist? What can’t you stop blasting on your radio in the car? Let’s see if we can guess what your 2016 summer album is!

ayinUChicago

Accepted to Duke, Brown, NYU, UChicago, UNC, East Carolina, NC State

I'm a class of 2018'er at UChicago studying Economics and Psychology! Super interested in start-ups and economics.
elewal

Accepted to Brown, Cornell, CMU, Wesleyan, William & Mary, Case, Villanova, Binghamton, RPI, WPI

Hi! I'm a sophomore at Brown University studying Biochemistry and English. I love writing, baking, hiking, and music.
Isandres2

Accepted to Utah, Colorado, Colby, Williams, SMCVT

Hi! I go by Izi and I am a current student at Williams College Class of 2019. I hope to be a biology or sociology major with a neuroscience concentration. I am on the NCAA Division 1 alpine ski team here.

College Tours 101: Everything You Need to Know

With spring break and summer vacation in our horizon, it’s time to discuss when and how to plan a successful college tour. What’s a College Tour? What’s the point?  Let’...

Should You Take a Gap Year?
Should You Take a Gap Year?

Popular among high school students from the U.K. and Australia, gap years give you an opportunity to delay attending college for a year.  While gap years are as varied as the students who...

Common Application Essay Prompts 2018-2019

With another application season behind us, it’s time to move on to the next. Here are the 2018-2019 Common Application Essay Prompts. The Common Application conducts a review process for the essay prompts every 2...