The Best College Essay Advice You’ll Ever Get!

No clue where to begin writing your essays? Don’t think you have anything to write about because you haven’t brought peace to Earth or cured a major disease yet? Not sure what the difference is between a great essay and a great admissions essay, let alone a phenomenal one? 

Don’t sweat it. We have the perfect person to help you with all those questions! Dan Sten, founder of College Essay Organizer, has helped tens of thousands of students write their way into their top-choice colleges. Sign up for this free webinar on The Best College Advice You’ll Ever Get with Dan Sten on Monday, September 19th at 8PM ET for a chance to learn how to:

• Write your essays strategically as opposed to writing a great essay that doesn’t actually help you get accepted 
  • Use College Essay Organizer so you can work smarter and get insider tips 
  • Avoid classic blunders made by even the brightest applicants

You won’t want to miss out on this opportunity to ask him any questions you may have about college application essays! Sign up now! 

pam3171

Accepted to Harvard, SD State, USD, Yale, Drake

Harvard '19. President's Interagency Task Force on Human Trafficking. Global Health and Health Policy Concentrator. Legal and political background.
rodmoretti

Accepted to Columbia, GA Tech, Northwestern, Princeton, UGA

As a part of Princeton Class of 2019, I know how difficult the application process is...I got denied, accepted, and wait-listed to several places. Let me help you find your path to success!
elewal

Accepted to Brown, Cornell, CMU, Wesleyan, William & Mary, Case, Villanova, Binghamton, RPI, WPI

Hi! I'm a sophomore at Brown University studying Biochemistry and English. I love writing, baking, hiking, and music.
ltan98
Fordham ‘20

Accepted to American, Fordham, Skidmore, Syracuse, UC Irvine, UCSB

Hi there! I went to an American school in Hong Kong from K-12 and will be starting my freshman year at Fordham University at Lincoln Center in the fall. If you're interested in theater and come from overseas, I would be of particular help to you!