Top College Dorm Tours You Need To Watch

​If you are a high school student, who is also a frequent youtuber, you’ll know what college dorm tours are. They are strangely calming, and super exciting to watch, especially for those who are about to decorate their own dorm room for the first time in the Fall! For those of you who have never seen these videos, here are some of our favorites: 

At University of California - Los Angeles

At Emerson College

At University of Southern California

At Elon University

At New York University

What did you guys think? Let us know which one was your favorite, or if there are others, link them to us!

Remember, choosing where to go to college is an incredibly important decision. Make an informed choice by talking to current students on our mentorship platform. Access 60,000+ successful college application files uploaded by college students (they get paid when you view them). AdmitSee is a community of students helping students. Our goal is to bring much-needed transparency to higher education. 

ParkerGreen

Accepted to USC, UC Irvine, UCSB, GWU, UCSD, Arizona

Attending the University of Southern California starting in the fall of 2015!

JLee1126

Accepted to USC, Illinois, U Iowa, U of Minnesota

Incoming Sophomore at USC majoring in Business Administration and double minoring in Environmental Studies and Professional & Managerial Communication.
ngozirebecca

Accepted to NYU, UPenn, Northwestern, Johns Hopkins, Grinnell, Macalester, Hofstra

Hey guys, I'm into music, writing, film, and math mostly. Trying to make artistic computer science work haha! I'd love to try my best to answer any questions you might have about college, applications, extracurriculars, NYU, or anything else!