Which Ivy League College Are You?

Brown, Harvard, Columbia, Penn, Cornell, Princeton, Dartmouth, Yale - Take our personality quiz to see which Ivy League college matches your personality and interests. Now if only applying were this much fun!

If you got…

Princeton - You are the most ivy of them all… literally, you have more ivy on campus than any other college. Your original name was College of New Jersey - thank god someone had the common sense to change it! 

Harvard - You’re the oldest college in the United States, and more presidents attended you than any other ivy (by a long shot). Tourists are obsessed with you - sometimes it’s annoying how they wear your clothes, like they went there or something. Do you actually want to go there? Find out what Harvard is known for apart from just being famous.

Columbia - You’re the only ivy in New York City - there’s so much culture at your fingertips. NYU students like to point out that you’re in Harlem, but that doesn’t bother you. Plus, Columbia has one of the strongest core curriculum in the country. Find out more about Columbia and see if it truly is the right fit for you. 

Cornell - You’re an ivy… really, you’re an ivy, I swear! Actually, some of your schools receive state funding, so you’re the public ivy. You’re so diverse, you don’t really have a culture. Not sure if you want to be at such a large school? Here’s a breakdown of what the largest Ivy offers. 

UPenn - Your motto is Leges sine moribus vanae, “Laws without morals are useless” ... such a snooze fest! You’d think Ben Franklin would have come up with something better to reflect the quirky culture of Penn.

Dartmouth - You have a bad reputation for being a party school - your unofficial mascot is a beer keg! But there’s more school pride here than any other Ivy! Here’s a more in-depth overview of Dartmouth to see if it actually is the best fit for you. 

Brown - You’re located in Providence, RI - a good mix of city and suburbia. The best part is that you can study whatever you want. You don’t have any core requirements, and you can make up your own major as you go. Want to know more? Check out this summary of Brown University. 

slandino

Accepted to Yale, Tulane, Binghamton

veni, vidi, vici.
bweintraub

Accepted to Cornell

Hotel Administration Major at Cornell University
hulya559

Accepted to Harvard, Dartmouth, UC Berkeley, Emory, USC

Hi! I'm a Harvard PreFrosh interested in service, economics, math, and philosophy excited to help you.
clee94

Accepted to Harvard, UVA, USC

Hi! Harvard senior (brother in class of '19 here as well) studying Economics and East Asian Studies while journalism, wood design, dance, baseball, cultural, & professional groups.